I've packed up smoking | Page 7 | Vital Football

I've packed up smoking

no problems - there is also a thing called Zyban, and theres something else which i cant remember but if my memory serves me right they both can send you a bit doollally tap

http://gosmokefree.nhs.uk/what-suits-me/patches-gum-and-more/

these are all your options

ok i will give that a miss then..... i thought you meant if you drank alcohol with them your night would be bostin!

leebarnett2004 - 15/4/2008 16:07

haha , i wanna be in jonah's gang!

nah i need to quit..... my fitness is shit!

Do it dude. I can be a bit evengelical about it :71: and my reasons for failed health are totally different but trust me, do anything you can not to fuck your health up, once it goes life REALLY is not the same at all.

Jonah - 15/4/2008 09:19

3 weeks yesterday...I am now in uncharted waters as I have never gone this long without a fag before.

Had a few :26: moments but not too bad up til now.

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

Well done mate, proud of you!

mackaavfc - 15/4/2008 09:20

Im quitting after the wedding, ive made a vow to lose weight, which is going well, and then to hit the fags.

weight loss, more exercise = fuck the fags off now...!

:14:

The Fear - 15/4/2008 16:49

leebarnett2004 - 15/4/2008 16:07

haha , i wanna be in jonah's gang!

nah i need to quit..... my fitness is shit!

Do it dude. I can be a bit evengelical about it :71: and my reasons for failed health are totally different but trust me, do anything you can not to fuck your health up, once it goes life REALLY is not the same at all.

im going to mate..... have you ever seen the programme on the lady who smoked 80 a day? i know im nothing like that, but still, it makes you think. She cant do anything for herself and is wired up to a machine all day every day to keep her alive! :2: