Its getting very near the end. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Its getting very near the end.

We're stuck in this corrupt vortex for years and I'll say it again.

THERE IS NO TAKEOVER.

Come February 1st, there will be a fair few people cottoning on for the first time but surely there can't be that many blinkered people left.

That long haired, blond, cockney puffter Simon Jordan says Ashley is going to sell so it must be true.

First Dennis Wise and now Simon Jordan, he's running out of gobshites to peddle his lies, it's getting very near the end for Benitez and for us in this league, again. The relegation/clear out that him and that rodent Charnley were allegedly discussing is the next move. He'll be looking to employ a Wise/Pardew type, dirt cheap, sycophant manager in the summer, one that dedicates 3 points 'to Mike.' Thousands will still bend over and renew. More likely to be Hughes or Moyes.
As a football club under this parasite, we are 'hanging on in quiet desperation.' To quote a Floyd song.

We're stuck in this corrupt vortex for years and I'll say it again.

THERE IS NO TAKEOVER.

Come February 1st, there will be a fair few people cottoning on for the first time but surely there can't be that many blinkered people left.

The only thing it’s getting near the end of is the month. And my tether.

A takeover is our only hope. The club is a mess and needs a complete overhaul including Manager and coaches and players.
Goodbye Ashley and Charnley Must be the prayer.

If truth be known, with the ease that Ashley can pinch or divert cash, we're probably closer to the beginning than anything resembling an end.

A certain ex Number 6 England Defender, has been in the press recently, with revelations of an announcement before ManYoo game.

Just spoke with someone who knows.... a load of shite I am afraid....

Aye, well he can invest in the team now there’s no supposed takeover stopping him from releasing funds. The fat lying lowlife piece of shite.

Aye me too,i'm genuinely surprised.
If I was a cynic it would look suspiciously like Ashley was playing a game with us involving the transfer windows.

Even more surprised that our manager has less to say than us.

When asked if he could talk about transfers Benitez said yesterday: "I can, but I don't want to talk about transfers.

"I don't talk about the transfer window or January, but I talk about the game."

Well now there is going to be hell on towards the fat one.. Apparently!!!! Or will it just be season tickets renewed(Again).Fatty takes the piss again and the place will be full on Wednesday.

Now reported it's not dead.you will not know until it's officially announced one way or the other.
Media do not know and certainly nobody on here knows.
Wait and see.?

Now reported it's not dead.you will not know until it's officially announced one way or the other.
Media do not know and certainly nobody on here knows.
Wait and see.?
Everyone on here should know,how many transfer windows in a row has this scam being pulled ?

Add the fact that potential buyers always seem to wait until the season starts before making bids is enough for me to claim "I know".

Pete Graves is the one to say its still on.

Who is employed by....................SKY.

Don't believe a word of it.