Its getting very near the end. | Page 8 | Vital Football

Its getting very near the end.

The whole thing has a very Amanda Stavely thing about it, person linked in shite tabloids ( who fatty happens to have sleazy contacts working there), can't agree a deal/have the money etc. I must admit it'd be funny if he came out with exactly the same line as last year, thousands would still renew their tickets.

“Attempts to reach a deal have proved to be exhausting, frustrating and a complete waste of time,” the source* said.

*The fat lying **** said.

Its all bollocks, said it from the start! Nothing more than a rehash of the same bullshit story as last year. Thankfully I'm now immune to NUFC under its guise as Shit Direct United, couldn't give a flying fuck about it. Ashley is a lying **** and will continue to be a lying **** as long as 50,000 fucking morons believe his shit and keep turning up.

I thought people had to prove they had the funds before the fat pig would even engage with them. How come some ***** supposedly looking at the books but is 100m short of the asking price. This just smells of bullshit to me.

There is no takeover as there's never been any genuine interest to sell the cash cow and Ashley is here until he either dies or loses the rest of his marbles.

All this speculation in the media and by the 'ITK' brigade is fuelled by PR.

Only six weeks left of this before the penny will drop for many. Roll on January 31st.

Only six weeks left of this before the penny will drop for many. Roll on January 31st.

The penny won't drop though.It hasn't dropped in 11 years of this shite.The 2 names put forward as fronting consortiums are both people Ashley supposedly knows.What a coincidence.
The crowds will stay at 52000 for the rest of the season and the so called Magpie Group will do fuck all as well.

Same shit different year. I'm sure the fat one thinks that they have enough to stay up and is happy to gamble by not buying in the window. He will promise bentiez funds in the summer he will sign a new contract and repeat.

So at what stage is any potential bid at? (hypothetical I know). Kenyon hasn't said anything which suggests due diligence maybe? However, if Ashley wants to sell and it's a big if, he will play hardball with the price and hide every asset that he can. SD has dropped out of the top 200 company list this week and the share value is about half of what it was 6 months ago so his 'cash cow' NUFC is more important than ever to him. Until a price is agreed and a period of exclusivity entered, it's deja vu. There's a long way to go still.

I’m hanging on to the fact he needs the cash

Shares of SD down 9% and worst November trading for years

Add Debenhams and HoF to the mix and he may well need cold hard money

Trouble is if he needs cash why sell it? It generates income and if he needs short term capital I am sure it should be easy to secure that against the asset of a low cost premiership football club.

I'll say it again

Its all absolute bollocks and always was, Ashley was feeling the pressure so got a couple of his mates to sign NDA's so if anyone came snooping it would look like he was actually trying to sell the club.

Why always in winter? Where things are hampered with the festive holidays and uncertainty over where the team will finish? Why not start negotiations as soon as the season ends when league position is known?

Nothing to see here, same again next year!

The potential buyers are doing due dilligence which the fat man failed to do, they are trimming staff behind the scenes to make the books look better which they didnt do last time. I am still hopeful it might happen its just a gut feeling and i hope i am right.

You know it’s shite when Dennis Wise is wheeled out, not even his tabloid mates are interested anymore, the fat lying **** has phoned Wise to pipe up, ‘ Here are Den the window’s drawing in, spout up son and say I will only sell to someone who will take them in the right direction.’

The same direction we were told the reason Chris Hughton was sacked.

JUST STOP LYING YOU FAT PARASITE

Rumours now that the sale will be delayed because he wants to retain his Shite Direct advertising. Add to the that;

1. The catering facilities are outsourced and nobody knows how long the deal is for, and for how much.
2. The fat pig will want to keep control over the merchandising sales through SD.
3. All of the patents for NUFC are owned by TFP.
4. The redevelopment land stole from the club behind The Gallowgate is also wholly owned by TFP.

On top of the that TFP doesn't want to sell and no fucker seems to have the money anyway.

Never mind everybody will be cancelling their season tickets at the end of January.

Agree Vin, its not happening, its a smokescreen, and the only way for anybody to remove his shadow, is to maxmise all marketing and sales opportunities, if these are being blocked, it will never sell.

Having his shoddy company still advertising at the stadium, is a no no as well.

Sports Direct Going..??
48408108_2211294878936263_9126080616599650304_n.jpg

According to Steve Howey on the radio earlier he said a very reliable source has told him that the Premier League have been informed of a takeover and they expect some sort of announcement before the Man U game.
Am still not convinced but seen as Howey has been having a go at the fat twat at every opportunity I will give him the benefit of the doubt.