Its getting very near the end. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Its getting very near the end.

Something is going on they are tidying up the books laying people off the pay roll and basically running round like headless chickens because the place is a fucking shambles

It's an upgrade of being seen walking out of a curry house while sharing a joke with the next owner.

The only thing I can see that’s positive IF he sells to Kenyon is that the club will be run properly as opposed to the chimps tea party that has lasted this decade and a bit.

However, any fans expecting instant City status or any other benevolent (as opposed to malevolent which Newcastle has in spades) owner will likely be disappointed I would have thought. This is an investment group and they’ll be looking at profit first and last before considering NUFC. So no change on that front.

Still don’t think he’ll sell anyway. Why would he?

Cant be any worse than fatty Keggy at least Kenyon knows how to run a football club, no one expects a man city job just a well run club that has a go

It's the younger generation that are the biggest worry in any potential takeover as it's them that will have unrealistic expectations that change with the wind.

For the rest of us, it will be good to just enjoy the ride again instead of being stuck at this station for 11 years.

Their meathead minders will be visiting the job centre as well, there’ll be no need for knuckledraggers once fatty fucks off.

I didn’t say it would be worse Mick (I think u meant me?) just that some, certainly amongst some I know who still go, should temper their hopes somewhat that it’s all going to be land of milk and honey. Certainly under a hedge fund investment group whose raison d’etre is to make money and anything it owns is a vehicle to achieving that very goal. An asset. Nowt new there. The hope being it wasn’t parasitical like the current incumbent.

I forgot to say that under any takeover Rafa would still be in charge of course. So again, nowt new there. However, under new ownership that might become a separate conundrum altogether. It would be interesting to see if new ownership does bring a degree of financial clout and then if fans look at something, or someone, else as the reason for sporting ambition being held back.

Sun reporting Kenyon £100 mil short. Others reporting legal team Xmas leave suspended to push deal through. Who do you believe?
Chronicle reporting another several things we have learned from training. How boring and nonsensical is that

Why cancel Christmas leave, we all know the transfer window is open for the whole of January, and all deals happen on the last day....