Irrational dislikes. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Irrational dislikes.

People who attempt to "manage " me. That ranges from a guiding hand on the shoulder, or back right through unsolicited and persistent advice and on to total life takeover.

Authority. Seriously and all of it. I tolerate the absolute minimum to defend the weak but the rest is a scheme to permit abuse of every kind.

My irrational dislike? Black cab drivers.

Apologies to any on here, I'm sure they are largely nice chaps but they get on my nerves. ?

Oh and before anyone jumps down my throat, I don't mean cab drivers who are black ?

How do you feel about criminal lawyers?

Waiters who crouch at your table when taking your order.

Thankfully I've grown out of eating slurry served at TGI Fridays et al

How do you feel about criminal lawyers?

That wouldn't be an irrational dislike ?

I assume you mean defence lawyers? To be fair, if someone is innocent, they deserve to have someone defending them. If they're guilty, they deserve to have someone fight their corner to make sure they get a fair trial/sentence.
My only hang up is, I find it hard (based on personal experience) to believe that some don't fight for a "not guilty", knowing their client is guilty.

No, I just meant lawyers who do criminal rather than civil law, as opposed to lawyers of any stripe who are criminals. Failed gag. forget it.

That wouldn't be an irrational dislike ?

I assume you mean defence lawyers? To be fair, if someone is innocent, they deserve to have someone defending them. If they're guilty, they deserve to have someone fight their corner to make sure they get a fair trial/sentence.
My only hang up is, I find it hard (based on personal experience) to believe that some don't fight for a "not guilty", knowing their client is guilty.

My mate Posh Johnny is a criminal barrister- got some great stories.