iPhone | Page 2 | Vital Football

iPhone

Think because I'm so foggy in the head at the moment, I'm just going to let this Sony phone totally break, then I'll decide!!!!

h mate. There are apps on the android devices and also iPhone devices that will swap EVERYTHING from android to iPhone, or vice versa

and the XS is very good. With a good camera too

Yeah, fancy a nice camera, the Sony has been ok, but nothing special. Used to like my Samsung phones but they always overheat and reading reviews on recent ones, looks like they are still doing that.

Quite pleased I've done this, especially refurb wise, as I've never been one to go down that route before. I might be getting sensible in my old age!

Yeah, fancy a nice camera, the Sony has been ok, but nothing special. Used to like my Samsung phones but they always overheat and reading reviews on recent ones, looks like they are still doing that.

Quite pleased I've done this, especially refurb wise, as I've never been one to go down that route before. I might be getting sensible in my old age!

my mate has a Samsung and he said it got so hot the other day whilst charging it he had to stop it from charging.

Don't know the rest of the story as I didn't ask. But its not good if a phone is doing that. Especially when most people charge their phones overnight

No need to touch Samsung these days. I have had two Xiaomi phones and they are much better than the S8 was. I know Deano likes Oneplus, and they get great reviews. Oppo make some good ones, as do Huawei if you are savvy enough to get the Play Store on them.

No need to touch Samsung these days. I have had two Xiaomi phones and they are much better than the S8 was. I know Deano likes Oneplus, and they get great reviews. Oppo make some good ones, as do Huawei if you are savvy enough to get the Play Store on them.
Yes, Mrs JPA has an Oppo phone. Very impressive actually. I have been an iPhone zealot since the beginning and can't be bothered to change brands now.

Need to sell an ipod or two now, should get a fair price I would ahve thought, it is high storage and has over 1000 albums on (although last time I tried to advertise that on ebay, it got flagged because I was saying there was music on it!)

Need to sell an ipod or two now, should get a fair price I would ahve thought, it is high storage and has over 1000 albums on (although last time I tried to advertise that on ebay, it got flagged because I was saying there was music on it!)

Yes, I would assume you don't have the rights to sell on those tracks.

Amber and Sophie both had iPhone XS for Christmas 2018, and both couldn't wait to get rid..... And they are Apple fan girls.

Good luck. You've probably bought one of theirs. 😂

Amber and Sophie both had iPhone XS for Christmas 2018, and both couldn't wait to get rid..... And they are Apple fan girls.

Good luck. You've probably bought one of theirs. 😂

The reviews and a few I have asked (like Rev Pete who had one/as did his daughter) are all favourable.

To be fair, there isn't that much I need on a phone, the apps are pretty standard, texts, the phone uses google chrome, the camera is better than the sony. So can't really see I will have a problem.

But if I don't like it, I will just use it like I do the ipods, but it will charge in the dock in the car, so problem sorted. I might well end up sticking with android phone wise... although, there can't really be that much difference.

Yeah if it works for you that's fine.

Problem is phone technology moves on so fast and the XS is 2 and a half years old.

Even when it was released it was only a mid-range phone at the time (the iPhone X had all the bells and whistles) so it wouldn't even have had the best specification even in 2018.

You could have got a brand new android with all the latest gadgets, wizzadry and current best processors and screens for a similar price.

But hey ho. Hope you love it.

Ha, thought it was strange mate, as the XS was meant to be the top of the range.

I definitely don't need the latest bits and bobs these days. I think the updates on phones now aren't the massive leaps that they used to be (like the old bricks, and no smart phone facility, poor cameras etc)

And as said before, the reason for trying this (as never felt the need for the apple phones, always thought them over priced) is my itunes works with them, and I am old school, like my albums, have loaded them all blah blah blah.

First impressions, not turned on yet, but just on it being refurbed, there is no way I could tell, it looks totally new. Only difference is no apple box and the plug isn't the apple one, neither of which bothers me in the slightest.

So just very initial impression of buying a refurb, very good!

And the phone is smaller, but the screen is larger than the Sony. Also very good.