Injury update | Page 5 | Vital Football

Injury update

We genuinely won't see Coulibaly this season now, that's how it works.

The World Cup break might help with injuries though. Or it might not. At least we should be prepared for that mid season break this time. So you'd think that's a plus, but it's just more time for them to kill each other in training. Angry Jack will be on the loose by then as well.

We genuinely won't see Coulibaly this season now, that's how it works.

The World Cup break might help with injuries though. Or it might not. At least we should be prepared for that mid season break this time. So you'd think that's a plus, but it's just more time for them to kill each other in training. Angry Jack will be on the loose by then as well.

I will wager a whole shiny penny that Khadra and McAtee collide after tripping over a divot at Shitcliffe and both miss the rest of the season. Doyle, in rushing to aid his stricken Citeh pal goes headlong after stepping in a mole hole and his career is in huge jeapardy.
JLT rocks up on crutches and deliberately trips Illian who smashes into Anal rendering both catatonic. Wes faints at the sight and retires immediately
You heard it here first.

The inevitable scenario.
We are smashing it as the WC break takes effect. Upon resumption there is a collective brain fart afflicting all players while Heck has a serious case of Wilderbreakdown and we win one further match ending up 7th from being top with a 15 point lead.

How long have we had to wait to have Coulibaly at our disposal?

And immediately....... "it'll be months"

He should have been starting games like Friday's at Luton. But we still have no athletic option in midfield.

Bogle needs to hurry up most of all. He'll make us formidable. As I've said before, Baldock should move to LWB when he's back.

Sharp is a major blow. Even as a sub he'd always find a way to make a positive impact. But this will be the thing that finally forces us to move on from him. And we do have the options. Brewster needs to step up soon. Ndiaye is stepping up already. It's becoming clear that he may be the 15-20 goal striker that we need to share the goals with another couple getting into double figures.

Clark should be straight back in. Although RND has been pleasing at LCB.

Stevens needs binning. Only a matter of time until he gets injured again. He's probably paying the price for the incredible period he had at the top from 2018-2020, playing out of his skin every week.

Odds on Freeman Having a belter Friday night?
Always played well against us that’s why I wanted us to sign him, so disappointed with his spell here not sure he got a fair crack of the whip here but I never saw him in training so I’ll just leave it at that

Bad news about Max. I suppose it'll mean RND moves back to LWB and Anel or Clarke (if fit) to LCB?

Did anyone catch the article about JOC. I hope I'm wrong but got the impression that they were subtaly getting us prepared for his retirement

Did anyone catch the article about JOC. I hope I'm wrong but got the impression that they were subtaly getting us prepared for his retirement

Im totally gutted about JOC, but I think many of of us thought after two years out we wouldn't see him play again.

Flecks back training anel is back as is mcD after suspension
downside both berge and bogle out till after the World Cup the latter going under the knife again after being rushed back too soon