Injury update | Page 2 | Vital Football

Injury update

If we can cut the gap some by then his return both physical and psychologically will be an enormous boost and put a big bounce in everyones step.
Hey up have you been busy mi owd pal? I haven't seen much from you on here lately,hope you're well.Have you seen owt of old Blockers lately? It would be brilliant to get Jack back on the pitch by mid Feb but i wouldn't expect him to hit the ground running( so to speak) straight away. UTMPB

Last edited:
Surely the BIG news here is that JOC could be back for most of the second half of the season, what a lift that could be if there’s no issues. I thought he meant Jack Robinson but this is the main Blades media site isn’t it?

Great news - next 3 leagues games are Spurs, Man U Man City - so realistically there aren't many more points on the table in January - but on the assumption we are already relegated...at least we can look to finish the season strongly which will be important for the beginning of the next.

Great news - next 3 leagues games are Spurs, Man U Man City - so realistically there aren't many more points on the table in January - but on the assumption we are already relegated...at least we can look to finish the season strongly which will be important for the beginning of the next.
Let's hope for a similar result v Spurs as last season at BDBL Germaine,we won in case you can't remember,i bet your Hubby remembers it.:giggle:UTMPB

Let's hope for a similar result v Spurs as last season at BDBL Germaine,we won in case you can't remember,i bet your Hubby remembers it.:giggle:UTMPB

Sweet memories Rod - currently watching them v Fulham - he's not happy. No idea why as they're winning - probably been listening to me too much this season :censor::LOL:

r
If we can get a result on Sunday we could be off the bottom Aya. The fat lady’s only gargling for me with half a season to go and JOC on his way back
:wahey:

Hey up have you been busy mi owd pal? I haven't seen much from you on here lately,hope you're well.Have you seen owt of old Blockers lately? It would be brilliant to get Jack back on the pitch by mid Feb but it wouldn't expect him to hit the ground running( so to speak) straight away. UTMPB

Hi rod. Been working plenty extra and frankly bored sh i tless of a few muppets on here and their patronising self aggrandaising crap so not bothering so much. The result Tuesday has huge potential so hopefully football can be the talking point on here.
Blockers is I think frying other fish and rightly so. Whilst he comments regularly in Blades groups we are both members of I think he's done with the crap I mentioned above and coupled with twin grandsons to contend with has far more important things to deal with than snowflakes.

Hope you and yours are well mate, and let's hope we can have a conversation again face to face sooner rather than later !!!

Hi rod. Been working plenty extra and frankly bored sh i tless of a few muppets on here and their patronising self aggrandaising crap so not bothering so much. The result Tuesday has huge potential so hopefully football can be the talking point on here.
Blockers is I think frying other fish and rightly so. Whilst he comments regularly in Blades groups we are both members of I think he's done with the crap I mentioned above and coupled with twin grandsons to contend with has far more important things to deal with than snowflakes.

Hope you and yours are well mate, and let's hope we can have a conversation again face to face sooner rather than later !!!
Sooner rather later indeed for a chance to have a pint with you Sean.Please pass my best wishes on to Blockers and his family next time you see him mi owd pal.UTMPB

dont let em get to ya pal. ya the best poster on here so come on man lets see some more . up the blades

Just concentrate on getting everyone fit for next season. We are down now with that injury list. I just hope we can have a couple of decent results and performances for confidance.

Another interview another moanfest. Why don't these interviewers ask him some questions that fans want answering why they continue to tip toe around him is pathetic .

Just play the wimmins team. Our Rainbow ambassador could get huge Brownie/Girl Guide/Cubs/Scouts/Sea Scouts points to go for his/her/their/them/its sex change.
Perhaps we/you/them/us could set a precedent and Bettis could identify as a Seahorse and bare kids.
Fu c k every single **n* that comes out with this utter shit.
Would love to say it to their stupid *u****g faces.

Just play the wimmins team. Our Rainbow ambassador could get huge Brownie/Girl Guide/Cubs/Scouts/Sea Scouts points to go for his/her/their/them/its sex change.
Perhaps we/you/them/us could set a precedent and Bettis could identify as a Seahorse and bare kids.
Fu c k every single **n* that comes out with this utter shit.
Would love to say it to their stupid *u****g faces.
Thanks for that mate/man/dude/bro

Another interview another moanfest. Why don't these interviewers ask him some questions that fans want answering why they continue to tip toe around him is pathetic .
Do you expect our Chris to be like Frank Carson(It's the way he tells em) in his interviews then Dezza? Of course it's gunna be a moanfest,look at the injury list/results etc; If he was laughin and jokin in the interviews he'd get slaughtered by some.UTMPB

Do you expect our Chris to be like Frank Carson(It's the way he tells em) in his interviews then Dezza? Of course it's gunna be a moanfest,look at the injury list/results etc; If he was laughin and jokin in the interviews he'd get slaughtered by some.UTMPB

He had his moan about Bogle after game needs to move on not wallow in self pity. As I said the guys asking the questions need to grow a pair and ask him questions the fans are continually asking on here and S2. Every club gets injuries, last few years we haven't had many swings and roundabouts, results he is certainly part of that problem. He needs to concentrate on getting some sort of performance and results in the last 13 games, and actually attempting to win games not a 10 min cameo at the end of games. Wilder has some work to do to convince me has learnt anything from this year, all about opinions mind.