Imps vs 💤💤💤 | Vital Football

Imps vs 💤💤💤

Do people on this board not get tired of being relentlessly negative for no reason? On points gained we're 11th with a young team, 13th with a points deduction and no board. Judging by the titles to each Match Thread now straight up slagging the team off you'd think we were in a relegation battle...
Wish we were to be honest. Be far more entertaining.

Thought I’d start the match thread.

Going to this one tomorrow and whilst it should be a decent day out I can’t say I’m looking forward to the actual match.

4 nil to the hosts, which should make Jules happy.
We do genuinely lift are game against the so called clubs in form 2-3 to the tics 😁

Team: 3 Changes

Latics: Tickle, Sessegnon, Hughes (Capt), Kerr, Pearce, Adeeko, M. Smith, Godo, Aasgaard, J. Smith, Kelman.

Subs: Amos, Morrison, Watts, S. Smith, McManaman, Sze, Magennis.

Charlie Kelman leads the line after scoring a brace in midweek that saw Latics come from a goal down to lead against Charlton Athletic, with Steven Sessegnon, Tom Pearce and Baba Adeeko returning to the side to line up alongside him at Sincil Bank.

Apologies in advance …but I’ve seen Baba touch the ball three times and three times he’s immediately passed to the opposition

Go on …I’ll risk it …we are playing nicely and Lincoln struggling to get the ball …so far.

Not much threat though

Great goal and playing well so far, I’ve been surprised at how much possession we’ve had. Hopefully it continues and we don’t sit back.