If you walk into any bar, anywhere in the world. | Vital Forums

If you walk into any bar, anywhere in the world.

G

Ive had some poor beers..In France and Scotland - very poor in my humble. But Germany, these guys make a great all round beer.

Spanish isn't bad, but that's San Miguel - I'm assuming you mean local brewery stuff.

Determined to make it to the beerfest one day when the kids stop spending my money. Know a few folks who have done the German drinking tours and they rave about the quality.

G

I found the beer in USA very cold..Over chilled and just basic.

Spain is ok, not just the Sam Miguel but the "large beer please" is usually very drinkable and I have no complaints. It wont top the German "one beer please" though as at present it is the leading candidate.

That's a point though PMSL this will looked contrived, but do they still sell Mann's? Not seen that in years and always preferred that to Newkie Brown.

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Japan. Well, I say Japan, I've never been, however I love Asahi

Also went to a micro brewery in New York, lovely stuff, especially the taster platter. Got deano and me well tiddled before going up the Empire State (not a euphemism!)

gator

Vital Champions League
mike_field - 14/11/2013 23:06

That's a point though PMSL this will looked contrived, but do they still sell Mann's? Not seen that in years and always preferred that to Newkie Brown.
Manns?You must mean Advocaat.

I bet it is JF! Not heard of that one before.

lol Gator, no not Dick Advocaat. Apparently they do http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/beer/manns_original_brown_ale_500ml.html