If you walk into any bar, anywhere in the world. | Vital Football

If you walk into any bar, anywhere in the world.

Ive had some poor beers..In France and Scotland - very poor in my humble. But Germany, these guys make a great all round beer.

Spanish isn't bad, but that's San Miguel - I'm assuming you mean local brewery stuff.

Determined to make it to the beerfest one day when the kids stop spending my money. Know a few folks who have done the German drinking tours and they rave about the quality.

I found the beer in USA very cold..Over chilled and just basic.

Spain is ok, not just the Sam Miguel but the "large beer please" is usually very drinkable and I have no complaints. It wont top the German "one beer please" though as at present it is the leading candidate.

London the beer is also crap(letting us down)...I put it on a par with Scotland.

Sorry Gator, I read that wrong to begin with! lol

I blame the really interesting thread from earlier.

gator - 14/11/2013 23:04

mike_field - 14/11/2013 22:56

Sorry Gator, I read that wrong to begin with! lol

I blame the really interesting thread from earlier.
Spit

Mate, you're meant to swallow alcohol. It's only wine tasting where you spit lol

That's a point though PMSL this will looked contrived, but do they still sell Mann's? Not seen that in years and always preferred that to Newkie Brown.

Japan. Well, I say Japan, I've never been, however I love Asahi

Also went to a micro brewery in New York, lovely stuff, especially the taster platter. Got deano and me well tiddled before going up the Empire State (not a euphemism!)

mike_field - 14/11/2013 23:06

That's a point though PMSL this will looked contrived, but do they still sell Mann's? Not seen that in years and always preferred that to Newkie Brown.
Manns?You must mean Advocaat.

I bet it is JF! Not heard of that one before.

lol Gator, no not Dick Advocaat. Apparently they do http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/beer/manns_original_brown_ale_500ml.html

Always liked it but not seen it for ages. A take your time drink I find. Sound like a right twat saying that lol