IEC Changes | Page 10 | Vital Football

IEC Changes

Yet he persists to pick the same calamitous, out of form, players week in week out, not to mention playing players out of position, he'd rather play a player out of position than put a player in his rightful position and leave him on the bench or leave him out of the squad altogether.

These football chaps try to balance their teams - this is the square peg / round hole thing

Simple bro, the one who picks the same failing players week in week out should take the blame, the players don't pick themselves.

Marshall, Lowe, Evans, Morsy, Byrne shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, even though i admit Morsy has pulled his finger out this last couple of games, and Naismith would never make a left back as long as he has a hole in his arse.

Edit...What is wrong with playing a winger on the correct wing?

Jacobs?

Multiple poster alert!!!
Admitting to be bickymon.
Be careful NZFC ........................ you're implying that other posters can't respond to posts that are (seemingly) directed toward another poster,

That's ridiculous.

I've no idea whether or not Norm posts under other names (Bickymon or anyone else), but even if he does, it's no big deal. He'll probably argue with himself.
;)

Be careful NZFC ........................ you're implying that other posters can't respond to posts that are (seemingly) directed toward another poster,

That's ridiculous.

I've no idea whether or not Norm posts under other names (Bickymon or anyone else), but even if he does, it's no big deal. He'll probably argue with himself.
;)
Not my intention. I was just batting back to Grip that "multiple poster" tripe.