I hate what the world is becoming | Page 65 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

They've had this problem on and off for years, why would you still be banking with them?

Happened once, now twice, since I've been with them, which is as long ago as when they took Abbey over.

decent bank and the 123 account has paid me over £2300 just for running the account (albeit it has vastly reduced cashback and removed interest now)

I'm sure I remember 4/5 outages in the last few years alone from them? Felt like they were trying to keep score with Lloyds/TSB for computer issues.

200w.gif

And young people have to read all this, put up with it, seem to fall for it and you watch, many youngsters will be influenced to talk this bullshit way as well.

People have real problems in the world and this is meant to be a thing? Really? Stop the world, I want to get off.

"Today is a day I'm so happy to share more of my life with you all," Lovato wrote on Twitter.

"I am proud to let you know that I identify as non-binary & will officially be changing my pronouns to they/them moving forward."

Lovato said they came to understand their gender identity after spending time doing "healing and self-reflective work" over the past year.

"I feel this best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression," they said in a video.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57169541

You are a man, or a woman, gay, straight or bi. That's it. Thank you.

And young people have to read all this, put up with it, seem to fall for it and you watch, many youngsters will be influenced to talk this bullshit way as well.

People have real problems in the world and this is meant to be a thing? Really? Stop the world, I want to get off.

"Today is a day I'm so happy to share more of my life with you all," Lovato wrote on Twitter.

"I am proud to let you know that I identify as non-binary & will officially be changing my pronouns to they/them moving forward."

Lovato said they came to understand their gender identity after spending time doing "healing and self-reflective work" over the past year.

"I feel this best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression," they said in a video.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57169541

You are a man, or a woman, gay, straight or bi. That's it. Thank you.
Yawn yawn, fuck off Lovato.

Seems like no one knows, I thought the article was just poorly written but everything else I've read doesnt say why it turned into a riot.

Just goes to show how easy it is for things to explode these days and probably just how emboldened people are now. Which might be a good thing for real change if they channeled the energy somewhere good.

Seems like no one knows, I thought the article was just poorly written but everything else I've read doesnt say why it turned into a riot.

Just goes to show how easy it is for things to explode these days and probably just how emboldened people are now. Which might be a good thing for real change if they channeled the energy somewhere good.
Apparently a 19 year old local lad died very suddenly and there was the usual vigil that they now seem to hold, and for some reason it all kicked off between two groups, and escalated.

I looked around earlier as well, but nothing obvious as to what sparked it and I see absolutely no connection with the poor lad who died - a it was supposed to be a vigil for him???