Hull V Forest Match Thread Sponsored by the breadcrumb covered fishy delight | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hull V Forest Match Thread Sponsored by the breadcrumb covered fishy delight

Although I did actually enjoy the international break for a change glad to see my first team back again, always feels long.

Today will put to the test those moaning about the geezers- it's cold and hull is as much of shit hole as they will come across.

Need to be focussed today cos 3 pts will keep us right in the hunt. A disciplined 1-0 win

Coyr

Grabban must be the most difficult striker to find in the final third, always runs into crowds

We have actually played really well. The finish has been the problem because we are carving out the opportunities. Carvalho has been the only negative for me thus far. Hes been tripe.

im still not convinced at all on the 2 strikers, neither of them does enough. I cant moan if Grabs keeps scoring else i look a dick but you do need to lay them on a plate for him and carvz manages to actually do that how many times? once a game? I cant help thinking about our dynamic duos of the past.. or even that an assombolonga adding some real presence up there would be great for this team. Looking forward to seeing the new guy

Hull are so poor...the worst team i have seen this season...they r just their for the taking...its like they are inviting us...Forest?...slightly better but nowhere promotion material...we have no ideas how to break teams...Grabban has to come to the half way to get a ball...can someone please tell me what Carvahlio gives us?.. instead of improving he is getting worse...he is just a passanger...he should be our Hazard...i will take him off nd give the half to the Iranian. Even Robinson is having a mare...Cash nd Lolley just average up there...Jacob good again...Dariwka is the best of the lot...failing to score early in the second half nd it will be squezzy bum as at some point Hull will have their 15 minute spell....nd they will score...