Hull V Forest Match Thread Sponsored by the breadcrumb covered fishy delight | Vital Football

Hull V Forest Match Thread Sponsored by the breadcrumb covered fishy delight

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
I won’t mess about, I don’t like Hull City. They’re not a footballng city and they seemed to have completely fluked it. We also seem to always have a shit time against them. I know we have beat them statto, but I point to games like the FA Cup where after smashing Arsenal we put in the worst performance of the season against these whale eating toerags. I remember Matt Mills juggling in front of the Trent End at half time with a look of hatred in his eyes for us fans. I think he plays for a team called Pune now, which is really fitting.

The mighty Forest meet them at their plaggy hole on Saturday and they are ripe for the slaughter. They sit firmly in the bottom part of the table in 22nd place with 16 points, while a victory this weekend for us would keep us right in the mix for the play-off spots. The worrying stat is that we are gash after International breaks, so it’s the perfect mix for a mighty f*ck up.

Hull fans are pissed at the moment and are quieter than the BC stand, as they have lost nine games out of their 17 fixtures. They did not win a game in their first three attempts at the beginning of the season, losing on the opening day at home to Aston Villa, drawing at Sheffield Wednesday and being defeated by Blackburn Rovers. At Rotherham they brought home three points in a 3-2 victory away from home. Hull then went on a run of one win in nine games as they lost to Stoke, Derby, Wigan, Reading, Leeds, Sheffield United and Bristol City, drawing against Middlesbrough and Preston with their one win coming against current bottom side Ipswich Town. Since that defeat to Bristol City Hull are undefeated in three games, as they have beaten Bolton away from home and took the win against West Brom at the KCOM in early November. Last time out, they fought back from 2-0 down against Birmingham and took the lead, although they conceded late on to earn a point.

In-spite of not having the greatest of campaigns, a couple of their players are giving it a go. Fraizer Campbell has scored six goals and assisted once, and in each game that he has been involved in a goal Hull have not lost, drawing twice and winning four times. Reece Burke, the 22-year-old defender, has been one of Hull’s most consistent players up to now and look like a real talent.

As I say, we have had a solid start to the season, with a goal difference of +7 and 27 points. We have been scoring and Dawson and Figz have made the defence excellent. Yes our start was slow, but those points are now looking precious, as they are the difference between a top half team and a team fighting relegation..

Lewis Grabban has been in superb form, although the odd numpty on here call him shit every game and questions his inclusion in the side (dildos) So far in this campaign, he has bagged himself nine goals and two assists, which means he has been involved in nearly half of Forest’s goals this season.
images

Lolley has also impressed, netting four times and assisting twice, while Carvalho has been creating and scoring with two goals and five assists.

The injury worries for Karanka going into this fixture are Soudani, Daniel Fox, Daryl Murphy. This weekend is the perfect opportunity for ust to create a small gap between ourselves and those outside the play-off spots, and if we come out victorious people might actually start to believe that we really can get back to where we belong.

The match is sponsored by:

shopping

Last edited:
With Captain Birdseye on our side we should be ok chap.Low scoring draw written all over this one. COYR

No wonder this forum is on its arse; 2 hours and just 2 comments.

Is this what passes as a match fred in the Red David household? Well? IS IT?

Pathetic

Is that Red David above commenting on my shit fred (pmsl)

Dont worry David, it will soon be on 2 pages when the red tops get a whiff of this you twisted freaky pseud ****

Owd clanger the scammer going all out on match Fred dearie me. Not that I care a jot as I expect nothing less from your vile, vile match Fred’s but where’s the weather report? Forgot that well didn’t you? Didn’t YOU.

Rest of the Fred has avoided your usual OBSESSION with men’s genetillia & your bowels. I’m pretty sure you’ve ripped most of it off from somewhere though but given your usual posts wouldn’t look out of place daubed on a toilet door 7/10.

Owd clanger the scammer going all out on match Fred dearie me. Not that I care a jot as I expect nothing less from your vile, vile match Fred’s but where’s the weather report? Forgot that well didn’t you? Didn’t YOU.

Rest of the Fred has avoided your usual OBSESSION with men’s genetillia & your bowels. I’m pretty sure you’ve ripped most of it off from somewhere though but given your usual posts wouldn’t look out of place daubed on a toilet door 7/10.

Well we all look forward to the next match Fred Woanz because it will be YOU who is writing it. Capeesh?

Yes, wonky it will be YOU

Now I for one have no time for this inconsequential nonsense. The brie is toodle and the pool looks at rooom temperature

Toodlejot:tophat:

I've never been to Hull and have never seen Hull City play either but I did enjoy the match thread and am always glad to learn something new, which I did this time.
If we're going to achieve anything this season, which I doubted earlier on in the season, then this might be the game to get started. As Apollyon said Hull have a lousy record but knowing the way that we perform I'm not sure that means a thing. There doesn't seem to be a consistent side in the Championship, it would be nice if we could get off our backend and start to put a decent run together. Would be a change to be good at something for a change.
I have to put up with a lot of what passes for banter over here, it would be great if I had the initiative for once.

I for one will be in London with the in laws celebrating the wifes 23rd birthday

If CP fancies a catch up I WILL be mobile

Do they do fishcakes down there chaps?

I for one will be in London with the in laws celebrating the wifes 23rd birthday

If CP fancies a catch up I WILL be mobile

Do they do fishcakes down there chaps?

The chippies I grew up with sold fish, chips, pies, sausages in batter and saveloys. Wasn't till I headed north did I discover gravy, curry sauce, fishcakes, scraps etc.

Which part of London?