Huddersfield Match Day thread sponsored by Catherine Tate | Page 3 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Match Day thread sponsored by Catherine Tate

With Carvalho, Mighten and Silva as options, i'm unsure whether a 6121 formation is the best way forward.
Carvalho, Mighten and Silva who have done what so far this season?

Carvalho looked great. Against Bradford.

Mighten seems to have gone backwards and Silva has no experience of the division or English football.

I wouldn’t have minded seeing a more attack minded bench but Lowe and Spence are attack minded so should hopefully give us some decent width. Yates is what he is but it is all down to what Reid has told his players to do and how they approach the game. I don’t mind that line up as a place to start though.

People have moaned for over a season that they wanted to see 3 at the back so now we will see what they can do with it.

Must admit I am not sure we have defenders who can step up enough for 3 at the back but we will see.

Carvalho, Mighten and Silva who have done what so far this season?

Carvalho looked great. Against Bradford.

Mighten seems to have gone backwards and Silva has no experience of the division or English football.

I wouldn’t have minded seeing a more attack minded bench but Lowe and Spence are attack minded so should hopefully give us some decent width. Yates is what he is but it is all down to what Reid has told his players to do and how they approach the game. I don’t mind that line up as a place to start though.

People have moaned for over a season that they wanted to see 3 at the back so now we will see what they can do with it.

Must admit I am not sure we have defenders who can step up enough for 3 at the back but we will see.

Hmm, ways to encourage an attacking outlook is to find excuses for not playing attacking players, and go with a back seven. Weird...

To be honest this looks a bit better already, players looks hungrier and getting up and back in numbers.

Hmm, ways to encourage an attacking outlook is to find excuses for not playing attacking players, and go with a back seven. Weird...
Because the attacking players that are available have done so well for us so far.

Back seven? You will be telling us next we have 11 defenders on the pitch…