How old is Apollyon? | Page 705 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Bonjour chap, will we be seeing you at this year's triple M chap? Bert will be there reciting his allotment poetry with Elsie which will set the tone for the rest of the evening. Tickets are available from Cornflakesman chap who will be doing the disco chap.Toms will be showing off his flip flop collection too. Cracking chap!

I assume u mean cornflakeperson u fooking racist. But yes I am.excited by the disco. I am busy learning the dance from Saturday night fever.

Imagine my surprise when reading some threads about us losing 4 points, and seeing the anger it's caused, whilst Bert has lost a quarter of his runner beans crop to the frost! Some perspective is required here chaps and this must be addressed at the next triple M! 4 points or 6 sacks of runners lost chaps! Exactly chaps.Bonjourno.

Wow chaps just wow

I popped the seeds that Bert gifted to me on the 1st March in their little plastic beds, and wow, seedlings galore!

I'm particularly excited by the nobbies and celeriac chaps. Did you know it takes OVER 180 days for them to grow?

Fascinating

Imagine my surprise when reading some threads about us losing 4 points, and seeing the anger it's caused, whilst Bert has lost a quarter of his runner beans crop to the frost! Some perspective is required here chaps and this must be addressed at the next triple M! 4 points or 6 sacks of runners lost chaps! Exactly chaps.Bonjourno.
His broad beans are his only hope chap for this year's summer show. Let's hope Edna's soiled knickers keep the black fly at bay, or he'll be relying on his trusty parsnip to get him best in show, and I hear Frank will be entering his giant marrow into that.

His broad beans are his only hope chap for this year's summer show. Let's hope Edna's soiled knickers keep the black fly at bay, or he'll be relying on his trusty parsnip to get him best in show, and I hear Frank will be entering his giant marrow into that.
Yes chap, Frank is like a machine in churning them out. They are all first class and he also posts them out to all his customers. What a chap he is chap.

Last edited:
Wow chaps just wow

I popped the seeds that Bert gifted to me on the 1st March in their little plastic beds, and wow, seedlings galore!

I'm particularly excited by the nobbies and celeriac chaps. Did you know it takes OVER 180 days for them to grow?

Fascinating

celeriac? is that the Guernsey version of Bergerac? That's the type of shit these London types love.