How old is Apollyon? | Page 704 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Can you add those spreadsheets involved to the lost spreadsheets on the fire spreadsheet chap? Cracking chap stuff chap.
Done it already chap. I saved that much money in hibernation that I was lucky enough to be able to afford the latest Microsoft 365 subscription so I’m spreading sheets all over the place, here chap, there chap, everywhere chap chap. Wow wow WahWah

Done it already chap. I saved that much money in hibernation that I was lucky enough to be able to afford the latest Microsoft 365 subscription so I’m spreading sheets all over the place, here chap, there chap, everywhere chap chap. Wow wow WahWah
Microsoft 365 chap, you do know it's a leap year this year chap? Cracking chap!

Just had an anonymous Valentine's PM. All it said was;

Roses are red, violets are blue
HE is a p*g
And so are YOU

I obviously have a secret admirer...

Since none of those other ***** are gonna acknowledge it, we all know who won that one for us.

Had it not have been apollyon who stepped up with THAT Fred, we'd have lost.

I think he should go to his basement dungeon and have some well earned sexy time with HIM.

Same again next week please.

Cracking.

Quadruple wow chaps! I thought I would revisit this thread to see whether ArchieWahWah had put any parsnip recipes on in recent days and discovered that he hadn't chaps.Cracking stuff chaps!Bonjour.

It is only a good thing to get someone new in for the triple M chaps. You only have to look at the difference ArchieWahWah has made to the spreadsheets since he arrived at the scene.Exciting times are around the corner chaps! I will be preparing my battered turnips and parsnip ice cream to celebrate his arrival.

Wow X 3.14 chaps! Had a cracking pie for my tea last night with roasted parsnips, straight from Bert's allotment, with garden peas.Place this on the tea spreadsheet ArchieWahWah before the new Chairman arrives.Cracking chaps! Bonjour.

Wow X 3.14 chaps! Had a cracking pie for my tea last night with roasted parsnips, straight from Bert's allotment, with garden peas.Place this on the tea spreadsheet ArchieWahWah before the new Chairman arrives.Cracking chaps! Bonjour.
Using a capital X and using a French (EU) word in a paragraph. You are clearly one of those lefty lunatics.

.... Bollox, forgot to log into my Toms account.

Using a capital X and using a French (EU) word in a paragraph. You are clearly one of those lefty lunatics.

.... Bollox, forgot to log into my Toms account.
Bonjour chap, will we be seeing you at this year's triple M chap? Bert will be there reciting his allotment poetry with Elsie which will set the tone for the rest of the evening. Tickets are available from Cornflakesman chap who will be doing the disco chap.Toms will be showing off his flip flop collection too. Cracking chap!

Last edited: