How old is Apollyon? | Page 706 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Imagine my surprise when reading some threads about us losing 4 points, and seeing the anger it's caused, whilst Bert has lost a quarter of his runner beans crop to the frost! Some perspective is required here chaps and this must be addressed at the next triple M! 4 points or 6 sacks of runners lost chaps! Exactly chaps.Bonjourno.

I haven't been this angry since Burt forgot to bring the extra firery radishes.

QUOTE="Apollyon, post: 4170008, member: 9440"]
I've grown a pumpkin too. We are in Florida again for Halloween so I don't know why I even bothered.

Why don't you take it with you........it could work on the beach as a life gourd chap.Smashing chap!

Been out in the garden today chaps. The greenhouse is stocked. Cucumbers and tomatoes a whole month early. I'm banking on no hard frosts chaps. It's going to turn cold over the weekend, but I'm in it to win it, and if I stand a chance for best in show, knocking that cowbag Sid off his high horse, it will be worth it.

Been out in the garden today chaps. The greenhouse is stocked. Cucumbers and tomatoes a whole month early. I'm banking on no hard frosts chaps. It's going to turn cold over the weekend, but I'm in it to win it, and if I stand a chance for best in show, knocking that cowbag Sid off his high horse, it will be worth it.

Little chance of beating Sid chap!

Zip it shrimpy and get the damn thing fixed

This has been a recurring issue for 5 years now and it's simply not good enough

@Ingy emergency Triple Mildred at 9.15. Bring plenty of wotnots, it's going to be a long one
Wow, just got back from Friday 's emergency Triple M chaps! A lot got sorted and cheese night is still Tuesday and any secret meetings will not be tolerated going forward.That was particularly aimed at Horace and Elsie after last week's shannigans! The quote machine is in the process of being fixed as soon as ArchieWahWah has updated all the relevant spreadsheets. Lastly, Bert's parsnoffie pie was something else! This is what caused the meeting to overrun due to many members having to visit the toilet after the consumption of Bert's delights.Bonjour chaps! Cracking.