How old is Apollyon? | Page 609 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

So we have signed nowt. Fortunately the airline has very kindly confirmed that our flight will be going ahead so i dont have to give a pip

My holiday has been cancelled by those good people at BA because US is still on Amber list. We was due to fly out on 24th.

***** chaps utter covid *****

My holiday has been cancelled by those good people at BA because US is still on Amber list. We was due to fly out on 24th.

YOU WILL HAVE TO HOLIDAY IN THE UK ....like the majority of the nation chap!!!! The Sun holidays must be released soon chap? I will be going to stunning Dorset this year chap and I am thoroughly looking forward to it.

Be persistent, we got cancelled twice! Tbf US is different and might not be for a while until they let people back in.

As it stands u can fly to europe with no tests if u r double jabbed.

YOU WILL HAVE TO HOLIDAY IN THE UK ....like the majority of the nation chap!!!! The Sun holidays must be released soon chap? I will be going to stunning Dorset this year chap and I am thoroughly looking forward to it.

U have clearly eaten one fooking firey parsnips too many. Feel sorry for the people frightend into booking an over priced staycation. Dorset is lovely tho but they dont make souvlaki chap

Be persistent, we got cancelled twice! Tbf US is different and might not be for a while until they let people back in.

As it stands u can fly to europe with no tests if u r double jabbed.

Well with the balearics now gone, I'm binning summer. I've used the money to book next year's and had over a grand change for exactly the same holiday.

I might try Europe in October. A bit of breathing space for the world to decide if we will ever cross borders that only exist in the minds of the chiefs

Well with the balearics now gone, I'm binning summer. I've used the money to book next year's and had over a grand change for exactly the same holiday.

I might try Europe in October. A bit of breathing space for the world to decide if we will ever cross borders that only exist in the minds of the chiefs

Might be locked down by then chap. Can i suggest you look east and rebook. Dont give up on your summer. Your summer needs you.

We are serious about summer, are you?

I certainly am. I have already got my 8 books and swimming trunks ready. Mentally i have been enjoying greece for last two weeks chap. Another week and the body will catch up.

Its gonna warm up finally at the weekend to help final preparations.

And its friday chaps.

Whats not to like?