How old is Apollyon? | Page 607 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

You really have killed this once-great Fred haven't you, you vile freaky f***k?

Rest assured that young RedBasie has asked JP Fear to pop this on our agenda for Monday with a view to issuing you with a permanent weekend ban from the entire Vital Network

We will not let YOU ruin 606 pages of hard work and dedication

Now why don't you tot off to BU and see if you can ruin that group instead you rotten pig?
This is a 3 palindromed phrase bonanza chaps!!!! Mrs Radz place this on the multiple popsheet chap!!!

Bert wants his Gina G album "Fresh" back Cornflakesman ! You borrowed it 2 years ago chap and he missed playing it in his shed. He is adamant that his cauliflowers have not been as good since he lent you it chap.By the way chap how is Apollyon 9 chap? Bonjourno.

Bert wants his Gina G album "Fresh" back Cornflakesman ! You borrowed it 2 years ago chap and he missed playing it in his shed. He is adamant that his cauliflowers have not been as good since he lent you it chap.By the way chap how is Apollyon 9 chap? Bonjourno.

Can't I keep it just a little bit longer chap?

You sick vile pig

24/7 you spew your vile vitriol over the Vital Network. I for one am sick to my back teeth with it.

Now give Bert his CD back or face the wrath of the Vital Whatsapp group (who confirmed last night that CP has been banned!)

You sick vile pig

24/7 you spew your vile vitriol over the Vital Network. I for one am sick to my back teeth with it.

Now give Bert his CD back or face the wrath of the Vital Whatsapp group (who confirmed last night that CP has been banned!)

Ah it's the cheese thief Apollyon. More brie?? LoL :tophat:

Let's take 5 to calm down CHAP and nibble on an ice cool fisHcake or two.

Feeling chipper here since i finally decided to put boris firmly on ignore and book a month in greece.

The feta is room temperature and the sea looks inviting.

Toodle pip