How old is Apollyon? | Page 103 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Had pizza this weekend so no fishcake/ battered sausage decision to make .I will let you know the next time I am frequenting the chippy chaps. PS hope you sort out your situation Apollyon. Did you work with Sting chap?

Hi lads

Shes been arrested and charged

No more calls regarding cumming in her mouth and arse for me

Thanks for your takeaway info Ingy. It made my whack

Been down the allotment recently chaps? Wondered how your parsnips were doing as like them roasted with my fisH cakes if you have any spare.Thanks chaps.

Cracking weekend chaps! Monk fisH Balti last night washed down with some Cobra.Just been for a little jog to balance off all the food and drink this weekend.

Last edited:
Hi chaps

Great weekend here. Not drank too much, been gym twice and a 10 miler across fields on the bikes. Saw a few rabbits and one deer. Stood on the bridge over the M1 this morning at 7 with the kids getting the lorries to hoot their horns.

Halcyon days lads, halcyon days

Hi chaps

Great weekend here. Not drank too much, been gym twice and a 10 miler across fields on the bikes. Saw a few rabbits and one deer. Stood on the bridge over the M1 this morning at 7 with the kids getting the lorries to hoot their horns.

Halcyon days lads, halcyon days

My grandparents used to take me and my brother for bike rides up to the motorway bridge during the school holidays. Great times. Your kids will cherish these memories chap.

+1 chap

Spent all afternoon at auditions with my girl for a new film. Hopefully she gets it. Filming from September to January in Canada so plenty of maple pips to toodle

Do they have chip shops in Canada chap as imagine they would do a quality fishcake? Let us know chap if you do go there.Thanks fella

This Fred just got better

Well done chips.

ORF, you go on a footbridge over the M1 and get the lorry drivers to bib their horns as they go under. Touch of humanity chap

Whats your thoughts on fritters Ingy?