How old is Apollyon? | Page 104 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Pineapple fritters are ok but would be my last choice from a fisH cake or battered sausage.I must add that this is an extra to my cod or haddock and chips chaps!

I've stood on the bridge over the River Kwai but must remind both of you modern chaps that when I left the U.K. I think the M1 had just reached Rugby. Or there abouts.
Hope you blokes don't stand on the bridge watching kids chucking stones on passing traffic. They do that here.
It was always the A1 for me.

Pineapple fritters are ok but would be my last choice from a fisH cake or battered sausage.I must add that this is an extra to my cod or haddock and chips chaps!
I will have an extra fisH cake and battered sausage after the game on Saturday either for celebration purposes or to heal my wounds.Looking forward to the end of the game now chapz!!! Cracking incentive!

CHIP SHOP!!!!!!!!! AN EXTRA FISH CAKE AND BATTERED SAUSAGE!!!!!! DOES IT GET ANY BETTER CHAPS!!!! PS - I feel a mid week visit may also be on the cards chaps.

Great film that chap! Yeah my drinking and eating this weekend hasn't been the healthiest chap....or next weekend hopefully!

I got into the FIFA raffle lads. Chucked 4 tickets into my basket for Wednesday in Moscow,$1900. The fuckers have all those captcha bullshit things and every time I went to pay a 4 digit captcha appeared, which was piss easy to identify,. Every time it said wrong and review your basket. After 45 mins of trying it kicked me out. Fuming lads.

Still, im looking forward to Ingys midweek nibble

What chippy do you go to Ingy? I like Bestwood chippy but its a drive.

I got into the FIFA raffle lads. Chucked 4 tickets into my basket for Wednesday in Moscow,$1900. The fuckers have all those captcha bullshit things and every time I went to pay a 4 digit captcha appeared, which was piss easy to identify,. Every time it said wrong and review your basket. After 45 mins of trying it kicked me out. Fuming lads.

Still, im looking forward to Ingys midweek nibble

What chippy do you go to Ingy? I like Bestwood chippy but its a drive.
I live 80 miles from Nottingham ( 1.5 hours away) so I doubt you would know my local one chap!