How old is Apollyon? | Page 105 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Another cracking week chaps, good work!

I feel its one of the only threads on Vital Forest worth visiting nowadays.

Another cracking week chaps, good work!

I feel its one of the only threads on Vital Forest worth visiting nowadays.
Agree chap.I would not be surprised that in 100 years time someone will find this thread and it will go for a song on whatever the equivalent of antiques roadshow is in the future.Cracking read chaps.Well done to all the posters!

There are some cracking recent posts chaps! Well done fellas, I am looking forward getting through them all.

Just watched an advert with a barbecue and it was questioning a lady layering cheese on her sausage.What are your thoughts chaps? Personally whatever someone likes is down to them but if someone was to layer cheese on my fishcake I would be mildly disappointed chaps.

Cheese should be left exclusively to onion chap. If the sausage was an onion sausage then fair game in my opinion. Likewise with your fishcake chap.

Although in saying that I wouldnt fancy it with onion rings!

What a crazy world and what a cracking thread.

Whats on the menu tonight Ingy?

Im off to Sat Bains for my 10th wedding anniversary. I hope he does fishcakes chap!

Minted lamb chops,chips and onion rings chap.Happy wedding anniversary ( it was my 21st one on thursday )and have a great meal chap.I am sure they will do a quality fisH cake and battered sausage in that establishment!

You should have gone for the fisH cake chap.I take it you went for the battered sausage which is 20 pence more.Never mind chap, a lesson learnt there.

Great stuff this weekend chaps. You are all going above and beyond by posting such interesting and thought-provoking comments over the weekend. Rest assured this wont go unnoticed at tomorrow's Triple M