How many points will we get back Poll | Page 13 | Vital Football

How many points will we get back Poll

How many points will we get back ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are the sort of shenanigans EM was possibly referring to in this mornings interview when he hinted that some of the accounting used by some clubs was less than transparent. Wonder if it's time to take an "if you can't beat em join em" approach?
I would potentially look towards a certain southern team with a ground that can't take a bit of wind's direction as well

An interesting read on the Man City situation

Interesting stuff Pope. I have to say I'm absolutely sick of Sky & others fawning over what a wonderful achievement it is to win 4 titles blah blah. When their cases eventually get to be heard if found guilty they should be stripped of the lot (even if it means LIverpool inheriting any of them). The least Sky & their buddies can do is to mention the unanswered charges when bigging up the club, Pep etc.

Makes you wonder whether our approach Of being open, & co operative was the right one. I would like to think so but you have to wonder don't you what would have happened if we had been as obstructive

Magic

surley
Magic

Surely with Johnson's fee and looks like managala fee, we should be ok?

You’d think these fucking clowns at the PL would put in an amnesty for this season before the rules change next year, or allow losses for all clubs at £105m.
Now reporting 3 clubs in for CHO one being a CL club! Arsenal or Villa?

Surely we can offload Worrall and Vlach by June 30 for about £7/8m. Do we rinse these 3 clubs, sell CHO for £30-40m and then keep Murillo and MGW..?

We would then need a CF, 2 x wingers, CDM, CB and possibly a FB after July 1 using fees and loans

You live in hope
Haha, u weirdo!

Anyways, as said, it was mentioned in the IC hearing so unsure where your misery stems from?
Surely, as a human grown-up, you'd have appraised the situation mentally and reconciled yourself with this truth?

If not, i can recommend coping mechanisms that may alleviate your symptons.

Lemme know, fam'.

Surely we can offload Worrall and Vlach by June 30 for about £7/8m. Do we rinse these 3 clubs, sell CHO for £30-40m and then keep Murillo and MGW..?
Almost certainly not- because the clubs we could offload to would also be wanting to avoid spending before a 30th June deadline, especially in the case of Worrall where the only interest will be domestic

Or say fuck it and wait for Evertons admin deduction, Leicesters deduction, possibly one for Leeds if they go up too and God knows who else could be in breach??
Chelsea, City, Wolves, Villa, Newcastle…….

Almost certainly not- because the clubs we could offload to would also be wanting to avoid spending before a 30th June deadline, especially in the case of Worrall where the only interest will be domestic
Championship fee for Worrall if the blades are interested wouldn’t be an issue at 4/5m

Same overseas for Vlach. CHO to Spurs or one of the CL team also wouldn’t be an issue

Haha, u weirdo!

Anyways, as said, it was mentioned in the IC hearing so unsure where your misery stems from?
Surely, as a human grown-up, you'd have appraised the situation mentally and reconciled yourself with this truth?

If not, i can recommend coping mechanisms that may alleviate your symptons.

Lemme know, fam'.
What misery?

I've shared an article

One easy fix, and I’ve said this from day 1, is the PL should move the accounting date back to a Sept 1st date for this season and going forward

Having a YE which excludes your entire revenue generating window is an absolute cluster fuck which every team in the PL stupidly voted for

One easy fix, and I’ve said this from day 1, is the PL should move the accounting date back to a Sept 1st date for this season and going forward

Having a YE which excludes your entire revenue generating window is an absolute cluster fuck which every team in the PL stupidly voted for
That would mean player contracts changing from June 30 to Sept 01.

Any issues with that?

I'm still confident that we can do a deal with olympicos for a fringe player - or backdate a loan fee for richards perhaps.

Maybe even loan Sangare to Oly and bring him back in jan ?