How many current stadia have you visited | Page 2 | Vital Football

How many current stadia have you visited

Football ground map.com easy way to find them , think I may have a few more what ice been to but not put them down

Completed all 92 when we played at Brighton's original Goldstone Ground back in 91 if i remember the date correctly.
Then following all the new builds subsequently, recommended the 92 purely coincidentally at Brighton's new Amex

Now need West Ham at Olympics and then the new White Hart Lane when it's finished.

I still have a total of 27 stadiums in the top 4 divisions to visit. 10 in the Premier League, 9 in the Championship, 6 in League One and 2 in League Two.

PL 10 (11 if you count Tottenham's current abode)
CH 9
L1 13
L2 12

At one point I was in the high sixties and determined to get the 92. Relegations, new stadia, and emigration put paid to that.

35 for me
PL : 6
Champ: 7
L1: 9
L2: 13
I'd be doing a lot better if Man City, Rotherham, Doncaster, Oxford and Colchester hadn't moved.
And if Wrexham,Orient,Barnet,Hereford,York,Aldershot,Stockport, Chesterfield and Darlington hadn't been relegated.
Clubs seem to get relegated after I've visited!

been to the old dell and Maine Rd couple of times with the imps but might be a long time before we ever if ever we get to play at the new grounds ?

I only watch the Imps live and generally don't go to away games, but over the years I've been to:

PL: 3 current
EFL: 12 current

And 3 others where the team has moved to a new stadium since.

Probably another 4-5 in non-League.

Of those in their current leagues:
Prem: 10, with one old ground also (ie Man C)
Champ: 13, with 2 old grounds also, plus 1 old ground only
L1: 13, with 2 old grounds also, plus 1 old ground only
L2: 13

Plus current non league:
National League: 3, plus 1 old ground only
National North: 10, with 2 old grounds also
Northern Prem: 13, of which Lincoln played on 3
Southern Mids: 4, of which Lincoln played on 2

Plus a few others in even lower leagues now, but who played higher eg 3 in North West Counties League, including Northwich, where Lincoln played

Echoing the point of the club's that have been relegated or changed locations...I would have notched up more too.

Donny, Chesterfield (been to both their grounds), Barnet - likewise, Chester, York, Gateshead, Maidstone, Boston, Brisbane Road was always a favourite of mine too. The Dell - for that famous 2-2 draw. The Shay.....replace the 'y' with a very common constanant....Never been to Forest as Lincoln haven't played there...so why should I.

The best away ground I have been to, though, was Craven Cottage.....but that was for personal reasons....

Echoing the point of the club's that have been relegated or changed locations...I would have notched up more too.

Donny, Chesterfield (been to both their grounds), Barnet - likewise, Chester, York, Gateshead, Maidstone, Boston, Brisbane Road was always a favourite of mine too. The Dell - for that famous 2-2 draw. The Shay.....replace the 'y' with a very common constanant....Never been to Forest as Lincoln haven't played there...so why should I.
We did play Forest Jeff cant remember the date but leicester defender now,Morgan was playing for them
The best away ground I have been to, though, was Craven Cottage.....but that was for personal reasons....

Yes old Donny, old Rotherham (plus that athletics track), old Orient, Maine road, old West ham, the Dell (didn't manage all the game though thanks to local constabulary!),

Other old ones with Lincoln:
Brighton (all of them), Cardiff, Huddersfield, Leicester, Bolton, Derby, Hull, Milwall, Reading, Swansea (DREADFUL DAY), Wigan, Oxford, Scunny of course, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Wimbledon, Wycombe, Colchester, MK Dons hockey one, Morecambe? Newport (with our 2 keepers playing!), Northampton (away end was cobblers), Yeovil, Barnet, Chesterfield, Maidstone, Chester, Darlington, Wealdstone, Kettering, Northwich (two of them), Fisher...
That's all I've got in my list, not sure if been to any others that have now gone.
Quite amazing turn around of new stadia in the last 20/30 years or so.
We may see Grimsby move yet (they desperately need to!) And of course ourselves possibly.

Some abandoned football grounds where City have played:

Millmoor, Rotherham:
NTG02.jpg

Belle Vue, Doncaster:
NTG06.jpg

Saltergate, Chesterfield:
NTG10.jpg

Drill Field, Northwich Victoria:
NTG12.jpg

Underhill, Barnet:
NTG21.jpg