HE'S GONE!!! | Page 14 | Vital Football

HE'S GONE!!!

Could he get us promoted?
Yes and I would obviously love it if he does.

Is he the manager that represents our best chance of that?
Probably not.

really disappointed with that if its true,definitely a step backwards and i expect his mate Keano will be somewhere in the background

If it is MON coming in then he (obviously) has my support but I fear he will go the same way that SP did when he came in.

Lets face it, Marinakis has had a change of heart with regards how the club is run. He brought in who was thought to be (is) a decent manager / coach. Gave him money in the summer.
He may well have looked at the league position in December and thought not good enough. No fault of the lad, but why have I spent £13m on a player who is not influencing the game more. Also I have agreed huge fees for the other lads if they join.
Mmm, maybe I need to be more careful with my cash so I'll bring in another set of eyes to give me feedback.
I totally agree the goal posts have been changed for AK and he has acted honourably throughout this, but if I give my kids £20 for books and pens and they come back with comics and sweets they don't get £20 again without supervision.
Change of heart again...
Warbutons remit changed.
Karankas changed.
Is this going to be a seasonal thing..?

Not particularly happy with that but his record at this club means he demands a fair chance from the fans.

My guess is that it will be until the end of the season and if we don't go up he will leave in the summer.

Sadly, there is a fair chance of that!

MON will know what he is coming into, with all of the expectation that this appointment brings - he still has plenty of passion/desire to succeed and where better than at Forest?

I would have preferred Jokanovich, but if he pulled out then MON certainly has a decent pedigree/CV and he understands NFFC.

Sadly, there is a fair chance of that!

MON will know what he is coming into, with all of the expectation that this appointment brings - he still has plenty of passion/desire to succeed and where better than at Forest?

I would have preferred Jokanovich, but if he pulled out then MON certainly has a decent pedigree/CV and he understands NFFC.

Does he? Nothing in his dire dinosaur football suggests he has a clue about what's expected here. An aging, irrelevant cheque book manager. No thank you.

Does he? Nothing in his dire dinosaur football suggests he has a clue about what's expected here. An aging, irrelevant cheque book manager. No thank you.

Of all of the managerial candidates, I'd say that he will be the one that is most aware of what he is coming into at Forest, in terms of fan expectations and knowledge of our club.

Footballing style, we'll see soon enough as we don't have the personnel to play in that typically attributable to him.

MON underachieved for 20 years, so have we, a good match. Now he needs to put together a consortium and buy out the owner before he loses his job again lol