Here we go.... | Vital Football

Here we go....

Thought the penalty was harsh. Tunisian pretty much ran into Walker's arm and then fell to the ground.

But in any case, if that was a penalty, then I really can't see how on Earth the goalmouth scramble where Kane was pulled to the ground wasn't also one.

Impressed with England going forward (albeit the finishing hasn't been great), the defence is worrying me though.

Martin Keown got it right in my opinion - we need to keep getting into good positions, but we need to start taking chances

Thought the penalty was harsh. Tunisian pretty much ran into Walker's arm and then fell to the ground.

Errr, Perhaps Walker could have considered getting off the floor in an attempt to head the ball. He might then have won it but if not, the striker would have been too far out to score with a header.

Same old story as in the past. Beckham sent off for petulance. Rooney sent off for petulance. Why do England Players still believe that they will not been seen and penalised, cocking up the country's chances for another 4 years?

Give me strength.

Same old story as in the past. Beckham sent off for petulance. Rooney sent off for petulance. Why do England Players still believe that they will not been seen and penalised, cocking up the country's chances for another 4 years?

Don't think it was a case of thinking he wouldn't be seen. He put an arm up to steady himself, he didn't exactly swing it in the Tunisian's direction. If he had he would've been sent off. He put an arm up just as the Tunisian player happened to be running past.

I've no idea, maybe he did do it deliberately, but it didn't look intentional to me. We've seen them given plenty of times, but I do think it was pretty harsh.