Here we go! | Page 1509 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Unfortunately we need the helium for the space tech to get there in the first place, so maybe you and your selfish pals at Disney should think about castration as an alternative.....?
Imagine how much helium we would need to escape the gravity of Jupiter in order to get the helium back here!

Did anyone see question time yesterday?

Was from Nottm. Thought wes streeting spoke well. Certainly answered a lot of toms questions as to what labour will do.

Didn’t watch it chaps. Too busy considering Labour’s U turn and whether any promise they make will be kept. Came to the conclusion that I’ve been right all along and this was corroborated yesterday.

You just can’t trust Labour.

However if you like :- bashing anyone with some (not a lot of ) money, wokeism, open borders , politics of envy, flip flopping , general mediocrity , lack of inspiration , plausible deniability , Ed Milliband in the shadow cabinet or are a remainer knock yourselves out

Didn’t watch it chaps. Too busy considering Labour’s U turn and whether any promise they make will be kept. Came to the conclusion that I’ve been right all along and this was corroborated yesterday.

You just can’t trust Labour.

However if you like :- bashing anyone with some (not a lot of ) money, wokeism, open borders , politics of envy, flip flopping , general mediocrity , lack of inspiration , plausible deniability , Ed Milliband in the shadow cabinet or are a remainer knock yourselves out

Hmmm yes not used to honesty. Can see why it might take a while to sink in.

I find it almost unbelievable that the Democrats see Trump as the most dangerous prospective President the Republicans have ever had, and to stop him they are deploying a Biden whose brain is 30% melted already and getting worse.
The people won't have a weak, senile president imo.

I find it almost unbelievable that the Democrats see Trump as the most dangerous prospective President the Republicans have ever had, and to stop him they are deploying a Biden whose brain is 30% melted already and getting worse.
The people won't have a weak, senile president imo.
I think he will step down Jock . I wonder who this election will be between this year

I think he will step down Jock . I wonder who this election will be between this year
Americans certainly have a poor choice put before them this time around. A white geriatric or a n orange one. Hmm. Here is one view on it:

I don't think he will. The DNC already told us Biden is the best candidate, and they are nothing if not stubborn as fuck about what is best for everyone.

EVs are greener over the comparable life-cycle of ICEs, but keeping an old car on the road is, in many ways, the greener option, than replacing with a new EV.

Exactly this. This summer as with the last 3 Cornwall will once again be full of teslas where once it was range rovers because people want to do their bit for the environment