Here we go! | Page 1508 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Not sure what you are asking. I'm not 100% sure what H3 is!

H2 (hydrogen) LH2( Liquid) as a fuel, is what Airbus and others are using, and as far as I'm aware that's it.
H3 is Helium 3. It is rare on earth but abundant in lunar soil. There is a lot of research as it is a stable isotope and is meant to be perfect for fusion reactors.

Don't drive to where we have a gaff (not that you wouldn't be welcome)...

Families driving to south of France face £400 cost for tolls and green charges

Net zero levies have made travelling to Nice by car twice as expensive as flying there

If I'm ever down there.......likewise if you pass through Finistere, there is always someone around.

I don't think there are any toll roads in Brittany, but it is very expensive to drive from here to the tunnel if you use the motorways. From Le Harve north they are all toll roads, and those prices have rocketed.

My lad took his camper van over Europe last year from our place to South Tyrol in Italy, purposefully avoiding the toll roads....took him 5 days driving 3 hours per day!! It can be done, but I think you have to be young and have plenty of time.

If I'm ever down there.......likewise if you pass through Finistere, there is always someone around.

I don't think there are any toll roads in Brittany, but it is very expensive to drive from here to the tunnel if you use the motorways. From Le Harve north they are all toll roads, and those prices have rocketed.

My lad took his camper van over Europe last year from our place to South Tyrol in Italy, purposefully avoiding the toll roads....took him 5 days driving 3 hours per day!! It can be done, but I think you have to be young and have plenty of time.

Not sure where your starting point is if it's taking you only 15 hours to get to Sud Tyrol.

Are these side-effects positive or negative ones?

Probably negative short term, maybe positive long term if we are all still around.

Much of the global power order is based around energy. Will change the status quo. Likely to be resistance and blow back. However the environmental imperative to build a.new infrastructure could have plenty of positives.

😂😂

😂😂

H3 is Helium 3. It is rare on earth but abundant in lunar soil. There is a lot of research as it is a stable isotope and is meant to be perfect for fusion reactors.

Global demand for helium is increasing due to its applications in space tech (notwithstanding its many other scientific applications), but even at the current rate will run out in around 40 years.

There have been some discoveries in Tanzania that could add around 17% to global helium reserves but I believe the project developers have not yet figured how to extract this.

I think the most important point I'm trying to raise here though is that ***** like @radfordinlondon need to stop using helium so they can sound like Mickey Mouse, the absolute idiotic twats.

Global demand for helium is increasing due to its applications in space tech (notwithstanding its many other scientific applications), but even at the current rate will run out in around 40 years.

There have been some discoveries in Tanzania that could add around 17% to global helium reserves but I believe the project developers have not yet figured how to extract this.

I think the most important point I'm trying to raise here though is that ***** like @radfordinlondon need to stop using helium so they can sound like Mickey Mouse, the absolute idiotic twats.
Omg, YES. It's about time he was told.

Disney have bought up half of the global reserve and say they only have enough for 500 more movies.

Maybe we could mine some from Jupiter?

Disney have bought up half of the global reserve and say they only have enough for 500 more movies.

Maybe we could mine some from Jupiter?

Unfortunately we need the helium for the space tech to get there in the first place, so maybe you and your selfish pals at Disney should think about castration as an alternative.....?