Here we go! | Page 441 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Its a one party nation

Designed by the centrists and those who spanked themselves over Starmer and also the Brexit vote

Doubt we will see them out for the next few especially now the boundary changes are coming in that will favour the Tories

Get used to it as we slide further into fascism - It was all so predictable from 2017 onwards.

Fook off. what part of allowing ministers to strike out legal rulings they dont like is centrist? It is straight out of the facist book of oppressive practices

Radz has booked you as the entertainment you sick well-endowed freaky PIG

EXCUSE ME?? When did this change?
And what am I now supposed to do with all that STUFF? Also FYI, batteries were not included. I used it for a Hanukkah bash before we tore Peterborough one, so at least it's not going to waste. It could have got REALLY ugly but fortunately the Mrs works for the NHS!
B*******d*****s

Fook off. what part of allowing ministers to strike out legal rulings they dont like is centrist? It is straight out of the facist book of oppressive practices

No you missed the point

I've said the centrists are part responsible for the situation we are in

No you missed the point

Can always blame the centrists as the centre always holds power. If a population moves left or right so does the centre thus collecting the most votes. The centre is always in power and therefore to blame. The wings always provide lift because that is where the wind is.

No you missed the point

So are the left. So are the right. Then there are Labour and the Tories. The Tories are culpable because of what they are doing and Labour are culpable because they have largely been useless since the wrong Milliband was appointed leader.

No you missed the point

Hmmm not sure about that- either. We have a bunch of showmen and thickos without any real policies. So far gimicks and soundbites have got them through. They have been escalating for their cheerleaders and this is their latest extreme.

If only the centrists has stepped aside and let magic grandpa sweep to power eh?

Every so often I hit the show ignored content button to clarify a comment. It reminds me why certain posters are on ignore.

The total idiocy of Project Fear is revealed once again...

British financial services exports to the US outstripped those to the European Union in 2020 for the first time since the Brexit vote as the City shifts its focus away from the Continent.

Around 34% of exports by banks and finance companies went to America in 2020, compared to 30% to the EU.

Experts said the shift is evidence of growing American interest in Britain as companies eye new opportunities.

Trystan Tether, a lawyer at Bird & Bird, said he had also noticed a great deal of inward investment from the US into the UK, particularly in the financial technology industry where he said that "the UK continues to represent an attractive market".

Britain's overall trade surplus in financial and related professional services increased by 8.4% to $101.7bn (£79.3bn) in 2020 as a drop in exports to the EU was offset by a rise in those to the US.

The shift away from the bloc is likely to continue in 2021 as Brexit weighs on exports to the EU, and British trade negotiators make stripping down barriers to services a key focus of their efforts to strike fresh deals with other countries.

It's all very sad.
Supply shortages, economic recovery evaporating and in risk of going into reverse.
Rising Covid cases and the government tightening restrictions.

Oh, this is Germany.

The total idiocy of Project Fear is revealed once again...

British financial services exports to the US outstripped those to the European Union in 2020 for the first time since the Brexit vote as the City shifts its focus away from the Continent.

Around 34% of exports by banks and finance companies went to America in 2020, compared to 30% to the EU.

Experts said the shift is evidence of growing American interest in Britain as companies eye new opportunities.

Trystan Tether, a lawyer at Bird & Bird, said he had also noticed a great deal of inward investment from the US into the UK, particularly in the financial technology industry where he said that "the UK continues to represent an attractive market".

Britain's overall trade surplus in financial and related professional services increased by 8.4% to $101.7bn (£79.3bn) in 2020 as a drop in exports to the EU was offset by a rise in those to the US.

The shift away from the bloc is likely to continue in 2021 as Brexit weighs on exports to the EU, and British trade negotiators make stripping down barriers to services a key focus of their efforts to strike fresh deals with other countries.
While the increase in exports to the US is great news, your jibe about project fear is, to quote you, ‘twaddle’.

The concern was that the U.K. would lose more than it gained on exports and rather unsurprisingly you haven’t given any figures on that.

So would you care to back up your dig? What was the overall export figure last year compared to previous? And what are the figures for this year after ‘full’ Brexit? I appreciate we are still just about in 2021 but I am sure you wouldn’t twist facts and only put up the bits that suit your narrative would you..?

While the increase in exports to the US is great news, your jibe about project fear is, to quote you, ‘twaddle’.

The concern was that the U.K. would lose more than it gained on exports and rather unsurprisingly you haven’t given any figures on that.

So would you care to back up your dig? What was the overall export figure last year compared to previous? And what are the figures for this year after ‘full’ Brexit? I appreciate we are still just about in 2021 but I am sure you wouldn’t twist facts and only put up the bits that suit your narrative would you..?

You have a great ability to miss the point.
Project fear was all about the UK turning to shit, this is demonstrating that it is not.

You have a great ability to miss the point.
Project fear was all about the UK turning to shit, this is demonstrating that it is not.
Beaten only by your ability to deflect and evade the point.

‘Project Fear’ (yawn) was that the U.K. would be worse off after Brexit. Within that there were always going to be best and worst case scenarios.

You have quoted an article that shows our exports to the US have increased but as usual you have given no context. Thus the question about what the overall figures are. Are out overall exports better or worse? Has the increase in the US exports bridged the gap?

In the past you have insisted that the person making the claim should back it up with evidence. So come on - prove that we are not worse off. Put up or shut up…

Beaten only by your ability to deflect and evade the point.

‘Project Fear’ (yawn) was that the U.K. would be worse off after Brexit. Within that there were always going to be best and worst case scenarios.

You have quoted an article that shows our exports to the US have increased but as usual you have given no context. Thus the question about what the overall figures are. Are out overall exports better or worse? Has the increase in the US exports bridged the gap?

In the past you have insisted that the person making the claim should back it up with evidence. So come on - prove that we are not worse off. Put up or shut up…

That was not project fear. Your memory escapes you.
Project fear was unemployment rising, economy tanking, jobs flooding out, zero investment. None of which has materialised.