Here we go! | Page 439 | Vital Football

Here we go!

The front bench of the opposition is now littered with MPs who were trying to get the result of the EU referendum nulled/overturned/re-run, etc.

The public should not forget this when GE time rolls around again.

There are also boundary changes which come into effect in 2023, are predicted to hit Labour.

I'm hearing that in his first act as shadow foreign secretary, David Lammy is intending to write a letter to the Vatican City, asking them to change their smoke colours at the conclave, from the racist white to a more inclusive rainbow palate.

Have you ever watched Nish Kumar and his left-wing 'comedy'????

No, is it any good?

I would imagine its just got to be better than the David Lammy joke about the fumata

Given that the smoke emitted from the Sistine Chapel is the result of chemicals being mixed, and not from the burning of the ballot papers as has widely been misreported, it should not be too difficult to get a rainbow effect in the smoke.

Failing that, they could always shine a light through a prism.

this fits though i guess...
263219713_4960472677298705_2922491716389165998_n.jpg

I'm hearing that in his first act as shadow foreign secretary, David Lammy is intending to write a letter to the Vatican City, asking them to change their smoke colours at the conclave, from the racist white to a more inclusive rainbow palate.

Thats weak, even from you

The front bench of the opposition is now littered with MPs who were trying to get the result of the EU referendum nulled/overturned/re-run, etc.

The public should not forget this when GE time rolls around again.

There are also boundary changes which come into effect in 2023, are predicted to hit Labour.
They should also remember the corruption of the last 12+ years within the current government and the inept efforts to combat covid leading to many unnecessarily lost lives. Of course there will be the large number of "buyer's remorse" Brexit voters. Lots to remember as you say. Of there is also the gerrymandering you refer to.

They should also remember the corruption of the last 12+ years within the current government and the inept efforts to combat covid leading to many unnecessarily lost lives. Of course there will be the large number of "buyer's remorse" Brexit voters. Lots to remember as you say. Of there is also the gerrymandering you refer to.

Yesss. Because corruption in Government only started in 2010.

No he did not.

He mistakenly thought the original Tweet was whether the next Pope would be Black or White.

According to the link you posted, it had to be explained to Lammy what all the smoke malarky was all about.

So, you're saying that the new shadow Foreign Secretary is as thick as a whale omelette and shouldn't be near anything 'foreign' 'cos he 'doesn't know' about forrin stuff?