Here we go! | Page 243 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Here we go...

Britain’s economic resurgence...

Philip Shaw from Investec has pencilled in blistering growth of 7.3% this year, but says it could be over 8%. “We’re trying not to sound outrageous but that is what the numbers are telling us,” he said. The firm has the Eurozone pegged at 4.4%.

Upgrades are pouring in. The Swiss bank UBS has raised its UK forecast from 3.8% to 5.5%. Bank of America and Barclays have both raised theirs to 5.9%.

A “very optimistic” Goldman Sachs is eyeing 7.1%, thanks to both early and rapid vaccination. The US bank says press alarmism about a 1.3 million exodus of EU nationals fleeing London is nonsense. “The true net outflow of migrants is closer to the 200,000 mark,” it said. It predicts that many will return soon because jobs are scarce at home. Migrants from Hong Kong will do the rest.

“Everybody has been too bearish on the UK,” said David Owen from Jefferies. “It is going to be a ‘coiled spring’ recovery and we even think the UK will outperform the US in 2022 with 7.6% growth.”

Owen says a powerful inventory cycle is about to kick in as firms restock. This will be turbocharged by £100bn of excess savings built up by companies over the pandemic.

Yeah, but... Oh wait.

Our economy shrank by just under 10% last year, so the forecasts you mention (just models by a different name) would not see us replace what was lost. Better than might be hoped tho.

Oh no snowflake strett triggered again by people’s micro aggressions invading his safe space.

The loss was due to COVID, the fast recovery will be down to Brexit.
Much as I would love to be proven wrong by the success of Brexit I don’t think I will be do I will just leave you with this prized piece of wisdom from one of your fellow posters:

Why don’t we just wait and see...

This has nothing to do with that fat prick having to go and beg to India next week for a trade deal..beg ya know

Thats where we are begging off India
I suppose the offer of increased Visas for Indians to come over is the only tangible benefit of Brexit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-062046_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-062046_Facebook.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 4

Dear god

Nobody worshipped that flag or EU symbols however there was a lot to celebrate about being in the EU
No one made weird semi-sexualised allusions of grandeur of the EU flag
It's just a fucking rag on a pole like any flag until you start getting cultish about it like you flag shaggers
Most of you flag and proud lot don't even like most of their fellow citizens.
What is it you are actually proud of?
The nations progressive idea's, it's humanity, its unity?

Its a primitive mentality of tribe and territory, a mythologised hollowed past and idolatry

The irony being is that you flag shaggers have put an end to The Union Jack

There must be some gag in there about the EU vaccination fiasco and a sticking plaster.

The only gag and real joke is that you so called patriots have caused untold damage to us and future generations with your selfishness and doing the bidding of billionaires

Integration of Europe is something you want. I assume you, by expansion of this logic, are all for the European Super league?

some of us are very happy being European but unhappy being governed by EU.

That goes for remainers you know. No one actually supports EU rule apart from eurocrats. We've now left the EU (hurrah!). Problem is we still cant leave all the issues, they remain (all puns intended). We still have to work with the EU, which was our fucking starting point. So we've managed to spend a huge amount of cash, fuck over tens of millions with free movement, destroy thousands of jobs all to arrive back at the same place. While for some, it has bought a little bit of existential happiness but for the majority it is the great moving nowhere show all over again.

That goes for remainers you know. No one actually supports EU rule apart from eurocrats. We've now left the EU (hurrah!). Problem is we still cant leave all the issues, they remain (all puns intended). We still have to work with the EU, which was our fucking starting point. So we've managed to spend a huge amount of cash, fuck over tens of millions with free movement, destroy thousands of jobs all to arrive back at the same place. While for some, it has bought a little bit of existential happiness but for the majority it is the great moving nowhere show all over again.

We are infinitely worse off and have handicapped ourselves

Hows your Labour Party doing Pope?
I guess you telling people of a left party to fuck off like you did because they are left has really worked out

Getting smashed in the polls
Worse numbers than Corbyn
Shouldnt they be 20pts ahead by now

Labour will be begging for even Milliband numbers

They are heading for annhilation and the media really havent even had a go at them yet

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/starmer-confronted-by-shouty-pub-landlord-in-bath-265473/
Lol

I don't believe I've told anyone to fuck off, but you hardly have any need to talk in that department.

You have told so many people in the labour party to fuck off that you've eventually done it yourself- only sensible move really. I hope you are enjoying the Greens, or whichever poor unfortunates have the misfortune of your membership; it's hard to tell, since you only ever post criticism of labour.

I think Jeremy Corbyn would have had to be in charge for around 200 years for me to clock up as many critical posts as you have on Starmer's labour in one. Fair play to you.

Not satisfied with Starmer, who has performed extremely poorly in 2021 after a good 2020; but given he was the only half decent dish on the menu TINA but to wait and see as the parliament develops.

Bitterly disappointed in the lack of long term ideas for the future; but then again, Corbyn had none either and simply borrowed ideas from the 1970's. Maybe Starmer should try to steal some Blairism of the 90's- what do you think?

Lol

I don't believe I've told anyone to fuck off, but you hardly have any need to talk in that department.

You have told so many people in the labour party to fuck off that you've eventually done it yourself- only sensible move really. I hope you are enjoying the Greens, or whichever poor unfortunates have the misfortune of your membership; it's hard to tell, since you only ever post criticism of labour.

I think Jeremy Corbyn would have had to be in charge for around 200 years for me to clock up as many critical posts as you have on Starmer's labour in one. Fair play to you.

Not satisfied with Starmer, who has performed extremely poorly in 2021 after a good 2020; but given he was the only half decent dish on the menu TINA but to wait and see as the parliament develops.

Bitterly disappointed in the lack of long term ideas for the future; but then again, Corbyn had none either and simply borrowed ideas from the 1970's. Maybe Starmer should try to steal some Blairism of the 90's- what do you think?

Stop talking wet you told me and others in no uncertain terms to fuck off

Well we have
Well done
Enjoy your benefits

Is Corbyn to blame for this mess and dwindling party nope
Its the likes of you and your red tories and Keiths stewardship

This Labour will go down as possibly the worst in history

Starmer the Harmer is trying to be a tribute band to Blairs first term that rode on the coattails of John Smith
Sadly its more like Karaoke

Well done
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: