Here we go! | Page 1623 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Don't agree its Brexit. Inflation in food prices has incurred all over the western world. This is Covid, war and money printing induced over decades.

Capitalism doesn't solve everything for everyone. Personally Im a bit more of a sustainable capitalist at heart but I think this should come from corporate culture rather than through government dictat. Personally Id be keeping my margins down and making a bit less profit and controlling my cost base rather than increasing prices on essential items during these difficult times. This might annot shareholders but would build good will for the future and probably increase volume into my stores

Is this business owner lying then, toms? - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c72pz0vjd57o

They all are AC. Brexit has been a roaring success.

Oh and Labour would be worse…

Oh yes chap, Labour would have been much worse in every department.

There are rumours of another leadership contest should the Tories be annihilated in the local elections on Thursday which would bring the prospect of our 4th (fourth) Prime Minister in a single parliament!

But of course, it would probably have been 5 (five) under Labour.

Pope you are about to get fleeced . The financial reasons you previously gave for feeling shafted by the Tories will pale into insignificance to what you are about to face.

Woanz is an example of the jealous rage coarsing through the veins of the current left wing Labour Party. You are not a “working person “ to them. You are a cash cow ready to be milked
Do you realize that even tory MPs aren't a tenth as overzealous as you are. They've had enough of being in power. They'd be furious if they saw you talking like this.

You've provided absolutely nothing that points to Labour being worse for landlords than the tories. Nothing. You just insist that its true.

Do you realize that even tory MPs aren't a tenth as overzealous as you are. They've had enough of being in power. They'd be furious if they saw you talking like this.

You've provided absolutely nothing that points to Labour being worse for landlords than the tories. Nothing. You just insist that its true.

There are rumours of another leadership contest should the Tories be annihilated in the local elections on Thursday which would bring the prospect of our 4th (fourth) Prime Minister in a single parliament!

Why are you chaps still engaging with this odious useless waste of blood and organs? Apparently a widely known fact that then also happened to come up in a court case has now somehow rendered 240 years of other factual evidence a thing to be ignored. What makes you think they will listen to something as reasonable as both of your responses?

Woanz are you suggesting that a landlord’s property is the tenant’s property despite them not buying it , paying a mortgage on it and potentially putting money into its improvement? No fault eviction without proper balance is another bonkers proposal. A landlord should be free to sell its property and live in it. If the tenant can’t pay its rent, the tenant should be evicted so the landlord can rent to someone who will.

An attack on property rights is an attack on the very foundation of our democracy .

Under normal circumstances I would agree but the Tory scum & their boomer supporters have utterly wrecked the housing market to the point where the young & even moderately well off people cannot even dream of having those same property rights that you consider a foundation.

We should get some decent tax receipts out of it. Companies dont work that way. When Covid hit guess who had record profits? Now they have to exceed them or they get profit warnings etc. Point is that these companies are seeking to shift the blame onto an issue that can be related too, Brexit to explain why prices have too. Its standard look over there tactics.

does include the companies de-listing from the LSE?

lbh if Jesus fooking Christ came down tomorrow and personally told you brexit was shit, you'd still argue black was white and up was down.

you have a blind spot chap.

Don't agree its Brexit. Inflation in food prices has incurred all over the western world. This is Covid, war and money printing induced over decades.

Capitalism doesn't solve everything for everyone. Personally Im a bit more of a sustainable capitalist at heart but I think this should come from corporate culture rather than through government dictat. Personally Id be keeping my margins down and making a bit less profit and controlling my cost base rather than increasing prices on essential items during these difficult times. This might annot shareholders but would build good will for the future and probably increase volume into my stores

you mean like the water companies do?

self regulation is like trickle down economics- demonstrably bullshit.

Why are you chaps still engaging with this odious useless waste of blood and organs? Apparently a widely known fact that then also happened to come up in a court case has now somehow rendered 240 years of other factual evidence a thing to be ignored. What makes you think they will listen to something as reasonable as both of your responses?

I think cornflake has been called worse tbf

Read the article -its also on AOL

You really are a rather silly little leftie arent you?

Any leader proposed by Labour would be worse...you guys soon will be like TVFC

does include the companies de-listing from the LSE?

lbh if Jesus fooking Christ came down tomorrow and personally told you brexit was shit, you'd still argue black was white and up was down.

you have a blind spot chap.
Chap-there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to convince me about Brexit. Its vital to our national interests in the medium to long term .

Chap-there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to convince me about Brexit. Its vital to our national interests in the medium to long term .

well at least you are implicitly accepting it has been fooking disastourous in the short term.

so looks like we have to wait another 5 years or so before you will accept it has been shit in the medium term as well.

You should be pretty glad Cornflakes that there will be more rigorous checks. I mean you wouldnt want your cornflakes from Holland too dry. Farmers are welcoming it because they are concerned about standards
Our farmers (and not just the farmers) have had a long period during which they have been adhering to rules, regs and new delays that importers to the uk have not. They will welcome the levelliing of the playing field but only because, as of this morning, everyone is worse off rather than just them. The consumer will pay the difference, despite how you might hypothetically run your imaginary supermarket.