Here we go! | Page 132 | Vital Football

Here we go!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55796426

Moaning about stuff like this?

And the wins just keep coming

Damn those blasted EU bureaucrats for protecting the consumer. Yet another rollback of the protections provided by being in the EU . The UK will soon be known as Asda.

It only a matter of time before big business gets its teeth into worker and human rights whilst Bojo sits idly by and allows them to run amock

I see our very own Brexit pacifist has missed this post

Damn those blasted EU bureaucrats for protecting the consumer. Yet another rollback of the protections provided by being in the EU . The UK will soon be known as Asda.

It only a matter of time before big business gets its teeth into worker and human rights whilst Bojo sits idly by and allows them to run amock

I see our very own Brexit pacifist has missed this post

EU bureaucrats protecting the consumer? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well I'd say limiting credit card purchase charges and ensuring mobile companies don't charge roaming fees is protecting the consumer.

Or do you not agree?

I do agree, yeah, but it's nothing more than a political bribe (amongst many others) to get the millions of working class people to go against their better interests and go along with the neoliberalism of the EU. The 40,000 corporate lobbyists in Brussels would've packed their bags a long time ago if the EU Troika had the interests of the 'common man' at heart

....when you're protecting capitalism/neoliberalism, while exploiting the working class, you've got to give them a reason to vote against their better interests

it isn’t approved in the EU yet.
Last I looked, AZ hadn't submitted their approval request to the EMA, although that might have changed since a fortnight or so ago.

Honestly, I find your tone on this petty, small-minded, cringeworthy and nauseating. People are dying. You seem to find that funny because the vaccines that could save lives have been bought by EU nations, despite the fact that the cause for slow delivery is AZ failing to deliver what they promised.
If we're waving the flag for the Oxford AZ vaccine being British (as some are / were) then those same people should be embarrassed that 'we' can't make what we promised we would make. Instead, you think it is funny for some utterly unfathomable reason. Maybe you can clarify your position because I just don't get the joke. Seems sick to me.

whataboutery.

What is whatboutery is claiming that 7m vaccines have been given.

You need 2 does to be vaccinated not 1, the true figure that have received 2 is 470000. Not quite so exciting after two months.

If the supply chain issues are not overcome, and the vaccines do dry up the UK may have just wasted 6.5m doses all for a headline.

It’s not where you start with a vaccine program, it’s how (and when) it finishes.

Week 4 and its gathering steam

Maybe we could do a parallel of the chaos and Woanz Meltdown with charts and graphs and see how much they match

Brexit week 4 Woanz Meltdown week 8

Gives us a 4 week difference to see any latent patterns

Get help you deluded cretin.

Where’s the evidence for this meltdown because all I remember is you going on a crazy unfounded rant that had all the hallmarks of a standard da Fuq meltdown.

Don’t bother responding & don’t bring up my name as you’ll just make a fool of yourself.

Incidentally we've been relying on EU factories because of screwups in our manufacturing process.

If the EU blocks exports the UK will suffer.

I do agree, yeah, but it's nothing more than a political bribe (amongst many others) to get the millions of working class people to go against their better interests and go along with the neoliberalism of the EU. The 40,000 corporate lobbyists in Brussels would've packed their bags a long time ago if the EU Troika had the interests of the 'common man' at heart

So you agree. Do you think these so called political bribes only occur in Brussels?

I mean you'd never see in the UK a business owner making favourable donations to a political party to be then handed a multi-million deal to provide laptops to children and charge said government a 50% mark up.

Political bribes or lobbying are, unfortunately, where the world is today in the west.

So you agree. Do you think these so called political bribes only occur in Brussels?

I mean you'd never see in the UK a business owner making favourable donations to a political party to be then handed a multi-million deal to provide laptops to children and charge said government a 50% mark up.

Political bribes or lobbying are, unfortunately, where the world is today in the west.

I don't think for a single second that they only happen in Brussels but just cos they happen elsewhere it doesn't make me think that it's right.

Do you accept Tory policies just because they happen elsewhere in the world?

Last I looked, AZ hadn't submitted their approval request to the EMA, although that might have changed since a fortnight or so ago.

Honestly, I find your tone on this petty, small-minded, cringeworthy and nauseating. People are dying. You seem to find that funny because the vaccines that could save lives have been bought by EU nations, despite the fact that the cause for slow delivery is AZ failing to deliver what they promised.
If we're waving the flag for the Oxford AZ vaccine being British (as some are / were) then those same people should be embarrassed that 'we' can't make what we promised we would make. Instead, you think it is funny for some utterly unfathomable reason. Maybe you can clarify your position because I just don't get the joke. Seems sick to me.

So is the EU above criticism? We’ve all righty criticised the U.K. for PPE issues,

Why can’t you criticise the failure of the bloc?