Have Leeds | Page 2 | Vital Football

Have Leeds

Basie you would make a great comedian (he's probably noticed that Derby soon get rid of their managers ) This coming from a so called supporter of the joke club of football Who in the last five seasons have had Cotterill Odriscoll McLeish Davies Pearce Freedman Williams Montanier Warburton Karanka and Brazil 4times has their manager Bet everyone of them knew they would get an easy pay off

You are quite right but that was under a previous owner who although his heart was in the right place was totally clueless. We now have a new owner who has put a proper management structure in place, employed a manager with a proven track record of gaining promotion to the Premiership, has already signed nine players preseason and has been given the green light to go for promotion which has not gone unnoticed by the bookies. What has Frank Lampard done apart from going to Russia and appearing on various TV shows. Also would you please stop rattling Tricky's cage on Forest Footymad. You're making the place sound positively busy.:utv:

Aye but you know how its going to go already, dont you. Poor start, great run up the table until January window, then collapse before maybe recovering into the playoffs in a good year. Its become the "Derby Way"

Aye but you know how its going to go already, dont you. Poor start, great run up the table until January window, then collapse before maybe recovering into the playoffs in a good year. Its become the "Derby Way"

But that's when you were splashing out the money. You've run out of that and are facing FFP constraints with a rooky manager. You'll be lucky if you match Non League Nigel's highest position which was usually just above the bottom three.

You are quite right but that was under a previous owner who although his heart was in the right place was totally clueless. We now have a new owner who has put a proper management structure in place, employed a manager with a proven track record of gaining promotion to the Premiership, has already signed nine players preseason and has been given the green light to go for promotion which has not gone unnoticed by the bookies. What has Frank Lampard apart from going to Russia and appearing on various TV shows. Also would you please stop rattling Tricky's cage on Forest Footymad. You're making the place sound positively busy.:utv:
t

Ah Tricky he loves me really he just don't like people who won't back down to him Where do you this proven track record from he's only been a manager three years One promotion One also ran and One sacking hardly proven his he But silly to compere him and Lampard try again in three years I've told you before it's irrelevant how many you sign its who you sign What do you expect Lampard to do he's inherited ( still has a top six side ) surely your not daft enough to expect him to go out and sign nine players are you Getting a bit tiring hearing the tree fans drooling over Kranky he has 23% win rate for Forest that's a sacking offence at any other club

But that's when you were splashing out the money. You've run out of that and are facing FFP constraints with a rooky manager. You'll be lucky if you match Non League Nigel's highest position which was usually just above the bottom three.

Talking of bottom three your the experts at that NLN never finished near the bottom three Would this be the same Nigel who turned you down preferring to stay at Burton two years ago and finishing above you Mind you that's not hard is it

You have to admit it is a little concerning that we haven't managed to lure at least one loan signing, or indeed permanent signing to the club after releasing three top earners, letting Russell leave and selling Weimann.

Yes, we still have a strong squad, but one that is quite old and needs freshening up with youth and youth with a bit of quality if Frank is to improve on the squad from last season.

I know Frank and his family have their finances sorted for life, what with Christine's TV work and the many lucrative avenues Frank had and presumably still has in football and TV. So making a success of Derby County isn't a worry for him, but it should be for Mel Morris and Rams fans. He could walk away tomorrow after well and truly stuffing this club up and I still don't see how we sold the job to him, given that we don't appear to have any money (despite promises of a substantial transfer kitty) to attract or buy players, let alone loan anyone.

Four weeks and a day until the transfer window closes, so I guess we need to get our finger out if we are to strengthen the squad....[/QUO

Bloomer we have money it's just a case of the right players at the right price At the moment there are nine Championship clubs who hadn't signed anybody some of them bigger than us

t

Ah Tricky he loves me really he just don't like people who won't back down to him Where do you this proven track record from he's only been a manager three years One promotion One also ran and One sacking hardly proven his he But silly to compere him and Lampard try again in three years I've told you before it's irrelevant how many you sign its who you sign What do you expect Lampard to do he's inherited ( still has a top six side ) surely your not daft enough to expect him to go out and sign nine players are you Getting a bit tiring hearing the tree fans drooling over Kranky he has 23% win rate for Forest that's a sacking offence at any other club

You forgot the...chucking his toys out of the pram and stomping off for a bit, mista. Highly strung or what?

Fancy a side bet Basie? I’m not a betting man but how about £5 to a charity of our choice for each place that divides us come next May. Loser - that’ll be you - pays in full. Be careful though, that would have been 11 (eleven) x £5 last season....’stop when the fun stops’ as that ridiculous advert says.

Reports now that the Vydra "deal" has collapsed over wages and Bryson has stood up and said he doesn't want to leave Derby.

No sources given though...............

From what I heard Leeds werent prepared to pay the £11 million asking price, in which case well done Derby for not letting him go for less.

Not contesting that we have money, after all, it has been quoted that we have "a substantial transfer budget", But time is now running out if we want a cohesive squad by the start of the season.

From what I heard Leeds werent prepared to pay the £11 million asking price, in which case well done Derby for not letting him go for less.

Although in other reports they have it as Vydra not being able to negotiate his wages. Who knows what the reason is, what I would like to know if it is imperative for us to sell him to move in the transfer market, or even loan market.

You forgot the...chucking his toys out of the pram and stomping off for a bit, mista. Highly strung or what?

Fancy a side bet Basie? I’m not a betting man but how about £5 to a charity of our choice for each place that divides us come next May. Loser - that’ll be you - pays in full. Be careful though, that would have been 11 (eleven) x £5 last season....’stop when the fun stops’ as that ridiculous advert says.

it will be open top bus time if they finish half way it's been that long

I notice he won’t put his money where his mouth is!

I notice he won’t put his money where his mouth is!

I never do. Betting is not in my DNA. Wasn't impressed with Frank Lampard on East Midlands Today. Said all the right things of course but looked a bit of a frightened rabbit. I reckoned he will have cashed in and gone by Christmas.

I never do. Betting is not in my DNA. Wasn't impressed with Frank Lampard on East Midlands Today. Said all the right things of course but looked a bit of a frightened rabbit. I reckoned he will have cashed in th

If ( which he won't) l leaves he will get zilch nothing That's puts your theory about him only being here for the money to bed If he's sacked at Xmas then we will be able to find Kranky a job because he would have been on the dole since October ?

I never do. Betting is not in my DNA. Wasn't impressed with Frank Lampard on East Midlands Today. Said all the right things of course but looked a bit of a frightened rabbit. I reckoned he will have cashed in and gone by Christmas.

It’s not in mine either Basie...but this would just have been for charity and you still wouldn’t.
So one can realistically assume you’re all mouth and absolutely nothing more as far as the fortunes of Derby and that other little team of yours are concerned in the coming months.
You come on OUR site day after day mocking us, criticising Lampard and saying how great Forest are going to be, but when it comes down to it you won’t even have a little bet based on YOUR ‘predictions’ just for charity.
Tells me all I need to know.:loser:

It’s not in mine either Basie...but this would just have been for charity and you still wouldn’t.
So one can realistically assume you’re all mouth and absolutely nothing more as far as the fortunes of Derby and that other little team of yours are concerned in the coming months.
You come on OUR site day after day mocking us, criticising Lampard and saying how great Forest are going to be, but when it comes down to it you won’t even have a little bet based on YOUR ‘predictions’ just for charity.
Tells me all I need to know.:loser:

He's a Forest fan, what more do you need to know?

Rumour has it that you are close to cashing in as well. Tick tock, tick tock

Latest Rams News