Have Leeds | Page 3 | Vital Football

Have Leeds

Rumour has it that you are close to cashing in as well. Tick tock, tick tock

I'll just explain that to those who have not met with ageist comments on this board. Roger Ramjet has linked up with the Gruesome Twosome who drove me away from Forest Footymad and has made it a threesome.:help:

Anybody else think our transfer policy is being controlled by Leeds In not convinced they are ever going to meet our asking price I see in tonight's news they have moved on to Jota from Villa There owner was this morning saying they may concentrate on high class loans Could all be bluff but hopefully nobody can afford Vydra and he stays

Hmm makes you wonder

Vydra. If there has been a serious offer, which isn't clear from reading the bits from both L**ds and Derby, then Vydra's current state of health, in recovery from a groin "procedure" and not yet up to the point where he can join in training with the rest of the squad, is probably what has prevented a move thus far.

I'll just explain that to those who have not met with ageist comments on this board. Roger Ramjet has linked up with the Gruesome Twosome who drove me away from Forest Footymad and has made it a threesome.:help:

What our benign, peace to all fans Rog? Surely not? Anyway how can you be driven from a board? Surely you just ignore the trolls and keep posting what you want?

Latest Rams News