• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps Kane would make a remarkable recovery if he was at City.
Historically he's a slow starter after injury or extended break. At his age I don't think that's going to improve.

More than that though, I just don't think he would want to make his debut against us and at our place.

Historically he's a slow starter after injury or extended break. At his age I don't think that's going to improve.

More than that though, I just don't think he would want to make his debut against us and at our place.

Perhaps. Charlie Kane influences my thinking and bias quite a bit. It's hard for me to separate the brothers. After all, is Charlie doing anything without talking to Harry first?

Mixed reports this morning.

Harry has failed to turn up to training. Some say he wasnt expected back today, but more people are saying he was and he is a total no-show.

Mixed reports this morning.

Harry has failed to turn up to training. Some say he wasnt expected back today, but more people are saying he was and he is a total no-show.

I'm uncertain now, I thought they (the international players) all were supposed to turn up tomorrow?

There is confusion over whether today was covid test day and the return is scheduled for tomorrow. Man on the ground for SSN is saying people at the club were expecting him back today though.

Tweet

See new Tweets
Conversation

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Confirmed. Harry Kane has NOT shown up for Tottenham training, as
@skysportspaulg
revealed. Been told it’s Harry Kane choice and not related to Covid test. #THFC Kane is assuming that he has had a ‘gentlemen agreement’ with the club since one year to leave Spurs this summer.

10:56 AM · Aug 2, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Seeing some saying not just Kane. GLC and Hoj not returned either so Covid testing is feasible reason.

club could do with communicating that’s what’s happening if it is though.

I reckon they will if that is the reason. In situations like this though, they tend to prefer giving the proper information to a trusted journalist to covertly correct the rumours. What wont help is the SSN 'breaking news' machine that will unapologetically suck the life out of this story for all its worth. The 'man on the ground' at The Lodge probably just asked the bloke who sweeps the path if he had seen Harry this morning, to which he replied "no" and that was all they needed to over-react and rake in their ad money.

Not just them reporting it now though. Spreading like wildfire. Kane being called all sorts by our fans.

club really need to get better at briefing Journo’s.

or alternatively if this is true then Kane is everything people are saying about him. I’d love to say he’s not the sort to do this but he did that Neville interview before the season was finished.

Spurs hae refused to comment on the situation, that tells us that it isn't a test issue.

Needs to put in a transfer request. If Kane and his brother keep on saying that he wants to leave and refuse to hand in said request: then we keep him.

It's the principle, he should be careful not to tarnish his legacy. Leads a bad taste if not turning up for work, not respecting the contract and whoring yourself out on TV for a move are the last memories that he leaves us with.

Personally I think we should be getting him out asap for a good price, either all cash or one or two players (Laporte/Silva) and some money. Nearly every fan I speak to is actually looking forward to a refreshing and new start without our strolling focal point.

Thanks for the memories, lots of goals and assists but woeful cup final performances when unfit but self declared as 'able to play'.

If Kane has gone on strike, then the FA should strip him of the England captaincy. No affiliated playing member of the England and Welsh FA should go on strike and be allowed to represent either country, let alone wear the armband. Kane should be stood down from the England duty pending a full enquiry by The FA.

This isn't just about Spurs and Man City. Kane is supposed to be a role model.

tH
If Kane has gone on strike, then the FA should strip him of the England captaincy. No affiliated playing member of the England and Welsh FA should go on strike and be allowed to represent either country, let alone wear the armband. Kane should be stood down from the England duty pending a full enquiry by The FA.

This isn't just about Spurs and Man City. Kane is supposed to be a role model.
This guy seems entirely happy, presumably he's being badly advised, to destroy all of the good will that he has built up with the Club and fans over the years. Personally I can't wait to see him gone.

Grealish is back training at Villa.

Grealish has never, consistently said "I will stay at Villa as long as they match my ambitions." Kane has always made it clear his loyalties are to himself and his personal ambitions. Grealish stuck with Villa through relegation when he had plenty of opportunities to leave. He nearly left when the club needed to sell him to save themselves financially. He didnt take much convincing when the situation changed and he could stay.

Grealish = team player. Kane = less so.

Well, feck knows who's wrong and who's telling the truth, I've just been told by someone who should know that he wasn't expected back along with LoCo until tomorrow?!

We've lost our previous media man now and as far as I know, he hasn't yet been replaced, but think we should have dealt with this quickly - but who knows!?

Well, feck knows who's wrong and who's telling the truth, I've just been told by someone who should know that he wasn't expected back along with LoCo until tomorrow?!

We've lost our previous media man now and as far as I know, he hasn't yet been replaced, but think we should have dealt with this quickly - but who knows!?
Seeing some saying not just Kane. GLC and Hoj not returned either so Covid testing is feasible reason.

club could do with communicating that’s what’s happening if it is though.

Both Hojbjerg and Lo Celso are back already it seems.
I can see Charlie Kane's inexperience as an agent leading to this being a bit of a messy afair.
But, club legends don't refuse to turn up to training just because they want to leave. He's destroying his legacy.