• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At 26 years of age when would be the right time if not now? And whatever Villa offer him financially City will smash that. To me they look just the right team for him and at the right time.
He may feel he still has unfinished business at Villa. He could find himself going from the captain & the heartbeat of his boyhood club to a bit part player like Mahrez.

He may feel he still has unfinished business at Villa. He could find himself going from the captain & the heartbeat of his boyhood club to a bit part player like Mahrez.
I think Mahrez would be unhappy at that description. He was one of Pep's go to players last season, although it took him a couple of seasons to get there.

I think Mahrez would be unhappy at that description. He was one of Pep's go to players last season, although it took him a couple of seasons to get there.
My point exactly.

The best players want to play full stop... & Jack would be no different. Do we really believe he'd walk in there & take the place by storm. No, he'd find his options limited much in the same way as Mahrez & Stones did when they first arrived.

Yes, he could if he really is 'one of our own'. If he genuinely has supported us since he was a boy, if he has the club in his heart like we do, then that trumps professional ambition. It would for me anyway.
Don't disagree Gary, but I think he probably has reached a stage in his career, and an age, where he no doubt feels that he has paid his dues to us a few times over. If the choice was say PSG or Chelsea, or City or Chelsea, loyalty may come into it, but if Chelsea are the only Club willing to meet Levy's valuation ...........

Don't disagree Gary, but I think he probably has reached a stage in his career, and an age, where he no doubt feels that he has paid his dues to us a few times over. If the choice was say PSG or Chelsea, or City or Chelsea, loyalty may come into it, but if Chelsea are the only Club willing to meet Levy's valuation ...........

So City have this gap between them and the chasing pack over a season in the leagiue. Chelsea knocked them out of the FA Cup and beat them in the CL final.

So why would City let Kane go to Chelsea when they know the player wants to go to them?

This is all good news for Spurs. Perhaps finally we're seeing a marketplace where the price is being driven up.

I'm expecting Lewandoski to be a pawn in this game as well. He'll be continually linked with City and Chelsea.

Yep I only see this happening in two ways...and both suck:

-Happens VERY late and we have no time to make moves to finish the window....(only positive is we don't have drama of waiting till next window and doing this all over again)

-Nothing happens and we are stuck with a player that doesn't want to be here and it will be the topic of every damn interview...etc...

If I was Paratici I would complete the deal for Harry to City on August 16th.
Why wait until the 16th? If there's a deal to be done do it asap.

Kane wouldn't be fit enough to play for Pep on the 15th and I'm sure Kane wouldn't want to make his debut for City at our ground so they'd find a way to exclude him anyway.

Why wait until the 16th? If there's a deal to be done do it asap.

Kane wouldn't be fit enough to play for Pep on the 15th and I'm sure Kane wouldn't want to make his debut for City at our ground so they'd find a way to exclude him anyway.

Perhaps Kane would make a remarkable recovery if he was at City.