• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are talking about Alli, you are 100% right, but the minority on here recognised that option we didn't take two years ago. If Kane had left and Alli remained, we'd be looking at a fight against relegation last season.

I don't think so, Alli would have either stepped up or been found wanting and dropped but we would have a more balanced team now.

BREAKING: Man City have reportedly made an official bid for Harry Kane.

The offer is £100m plus the option of players in a swap deal.

[Via Fabrizio Romano]

Andros Townsend drove me mental earlier on talksport.

He kept saying "well I trained with him and know how hard he trains".

What the hell does that have to do with his performance on the pitch during games?

Look at videos of him at his peak which was 2017 and compare it to now. His movement and work rate has been on the decline for years.

I'm glad some England fans said everything he did was half hearted.

Sometimes you just have to use your eyes rather than looking at stats.

What the hell does that have to do with his performance on the pitch during games?

Look at videos of him at his peak which was 2017 and compare it to now. His movement and work rate has been on the decline for years.

I agree.

And on Sky, Neville has his say....suggesting lack of intensity elsewhere is affecting Kane!!. All living in denial.

Neville: England's lack of energy hampering Kane
Gary Neville says Harry Kane's performances can only improve once his team-mates show more intensity following his disappointing start to Euro 2020.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...of-energy-during-tournament-says-gary-neville

Totally agree.

I agree.

And on Sky, Neville has his say....suggesting lack of intensity elsewhere is affecting Kane!!. All living in denial.

Neville: England's lack of energy hampering Kane
Gary Neville says Harry Kane's performances can only improve once his team-mates show more intensity following his disappointing start to Euro 2020.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...of-energy-during-tournament-says-gary-neville
Two separate issues. No doubt England's build up play was slow but Kane's movement (or lack of) has been there for all to see for months.

And the problem for Neville is that he can't be objective whilst he's still cosying up to players (re. the recent video he released of him playing golf with Kane).

BREAKING NEWS:

Tottenham have rejected an offer from Manchester City for Harry Kane. It is believed the bid was £85m + add on's which would have totaled the deal at £100m and Man City would give Spurs an option on several players.

(Fabrizio Romano / London Evening Standard)

🤣🤣🤣

Two separate issues. No doubt England's build up play was slow but Kane's movement (or lack of) has been there for all to see for months.

And the problem for Neville is that he can't be objective whilst he's still cosying up to players (re. the recent video he released of him playing golf with Kane).

Makes you wonder whether Hendo can be objective when they're on the pitch together. It would be nice to see a real captain with actual trophies give our prima donna a kick up the arse on the pitch. That might allow some of the younger players to do a Roy Keane on him as well.

I completely agree. I was interested to see if the stats also tell the same story. I think they will

If these reports of £100mill plus player getting rejected are true, Levy and the DoF need their heads checking.

The offer can be interpreted two different ways. My guess is its £100m. If we want players then their value comes out of the £100m. Not such a good offer in that case