• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was certainly showing off against Leeds. He also showed off at City. The best and the worst teams he shows off against. What about the in betweens ? Let's see.
Exactly, it's the in between games that are killing us and where Kane and others fail to turn up.

Who's in the North American and Muttley Kane Hate Club.?

I don't like the bloke. A player with his talent shouldn't be hiding in any game he plays in.

But totally get that technically he is easily our best player.

But I don't class him as one of our own. He lost that privilege with his summer antics and his half ass attitude across the season.

By the way, this is the only season I have felt that way.

I don't like the bloke. A player with his talent shouldn't be hiding in any game he plays in.

But I don't class him as one of our own. He lost that privilege with his summer antics and his half ass attitude across the season.

He may have done what he did because of Levy. If that's the case who deserves the vitriol ?

He may have done what he did because of Levy. If that's the case who deserves the vitriol ?

Kane signed the long term contract earning 200k a week. I don't have any sympathy for him.

There is previous with Levy. He has annoyed many players over the years. Berbatov, Modric, Bale.

Kane was badly advised by his dumb ass brother.

Considering he is supposed to be a Spurs fan, I was shocked by his summer antics and some of his performances over the season.

So far this season Kanes average ratings on the combined scale are....

First 13 games 5.88
Second 13 games 6.03
Last 10 games 7.16.

Last season he rated 6.63 across all his games.
So the first 26 he definitely underperformed on last season. But the way he is going he could better last season.
He is on 6.35 so far this season which is still creditable but I predict he could push 7 by the end which is exceptional.

Hey when Kane feels like playing well...we play well...problem is I have only seen him REALLY play well in less than 5 games all season...

I noticed it first in about Feb 2021. Then watched it all the way through the Euro's. I sat at Wembley when every neutral around me was absolutely slating Kane and asking for him to be withdrawn by Southgate. Kane was pulling out of headers, tackles and not working for his team mates. He wasn't even showing for the ball for through balls. Then he wasted half of this season before finally throwing in some performances.

He is a tough guy to like in the last year or so. He's pulled on the club and country shirt and cheated himself, his managers and fans. I still worry he'll go back to cruise mode towards the end of this season.

Harry may have given some indication of his terms to stay with Spurs. He wants CL football and Conte to stay. He knows to get CL football his teammates need to step up and fight for CL.

I reckon he's liking the look of Bentancour and Kulu and sees possibilities with Spurs again. United aren't more attractive, Chelsea might be in trouble, he wants Shearer's record so unless Man City come back which seems unlikely there's a chance he'll stay after all imo.

Harry is on a PR tour repairing previous reputational damage for his next suitors. Nothing more. If he keeps banging in the goals its a bonus. All of this kissing the badge nonsense is for the birds.

Totally agree. It's just a use and abuse relationship now. At least it's both ways so we both benefit.