Harry Anderson | Vital Football

Harry Anderson

Still needs to show more purpose when he runs at defenders but he was much improved yesterday.

The best winger in league one and two in bad conditions according to Danny. There might be something in the conditions / performance link.

One of my favourites since he first joined on loan, but hasn't progressed enough this season despite being in starting line up most games. I felt that yesterday was his best game of the season however, and his very well taken goal will hopefully boost his confidence . Needs to cut out the starfish impersonations (lay on back, outstretch arms and legs). Forza Hazza.

best for a long time. improved crossing, a goal, all action. he definitely helped to cover for the loss of andrade. credit where it is due, well done harry.

re: the starfish, and the classic harry head back and up to the clouds... it must be infuriating for a manager to watch players doing this as the game continues elsewhere on the pitch.

Sat near an Aston Villa scout yesterday who when questioned he said he was there to watch Bernard Mensah. When I finished laughing he changed his story to being there to watch a Morecombe player who was actually on the bench. Cue more laughing and p*ss take but he was making his notes mostly when Anderson had played a part. He was very busy writing in the first half , much less so in the second. He was frozen and headed off home with 15 minutes left.

Sat near an Aston Villa scout yesterday who when questioned he said he was there to watch Bernard Mensah. When I finished laughing he changed his story to being there to watch a Morecombe player who was actually on the bench. Cue more laughing and p*ss take but he was making his notes mostly when Anderson had played a part. He was very busy writing in the first half , much less so in the second. He was frozen and headed off home with 15 minutes left.
Maybe Harry knew he was there???

Strangely there was also a guy close to me at the Youth game on Tuesday wearing Villa clothes and notepad in hand. Of course he might have been watching some of the Albion players but perhaps Villa have taken notice of how well we are doing across the board

Strangely there was also a guy close to me at the Youth game on Tuesday wearing Villa clothes and notepad in hand. Of course he might have been watching some of the Albion players but perhaps Villa have taken notice of how well we are doing across the board
We did used to have quite a close link with Villa with Herd, Baker, Green & Lichaj & more coming on loan to us.

My tip for club scouts - don't wear your club colours when scouting :utv:

Midland puff!

I thought he put in an exceptional performance. However, was it in part due to no left wing options? The majority of play was focussed down the right -maybe to alleviate pressure on Pett?

Note their goal was a cross from their right (our left so pett and toffolo)