Happy Chris Wilder? | Vital Football

Happy Chris Wilder?

Irn-Bru Fleck

Vital Squad Member
Every press conference or interview I see him in for Middlesbrough hes always smiling and laughing. Why was he so miserable, mardy and rude to our journalists when at the Blades? (BOYHOOD club)

He was pretty happy, as we all were, when it was going well. You don't have to find excuses when you are winning.

When you're losing and doing badly, and you have to explain why. If you lose and do badly for a long time, everyone has heard it all before. It was hard to find fresh excuses when we'd been playing shit for 40 games. He was a lost soul, a stranger in a strange land. We should have taken the keys off him 20 games earlier.

Every press conference or interview I see him in for Middlesbrough hes always smiling and laughing. Why was he so miserable, mardy and rude to our journalists when at the Blades? (BOYHOOD club)

I know someone who knows Wilders first wife and apparently he does have a tendency to be spoilt and mardy. When things are going well and he is rebuilding his reputation then of course he will be happy. He made some big mistakes with expensive signings but I also think the Prince does not make it easy for any of our managers. It’s not about Wilder now I am more interested in Hecky. The biggest question is can we free some money up by moving more deadwood out so we can reinforce at the back and midfield ?.

I know someone who knows Wilders first wife and apparently he does have a tendency to be spoilt and mardy. When things are going well and he is rebuilding his reputation then of course he will be happy. He made some big mistakes with expensive signings but I also think the Prince does not make it easy for any of our managers. It’s not about Wilder now I am more interested in Hecky. The biggest question is can we free some money up by moving more deadwood out so we can reinforce at the back and midfield ?.
He was a footballer they have their lives mapped out for them all they have to do is turn up and play I can imagine the majority being of a similar ilk although there are exceptions to pretty much every rule
in answer to your last question I’m not going to hold my breath

I dare not tell you what the friend said about his ex- Wife. Moody, he spent half the time treading on egg shells, could never do anything right. I am sure that 99 percent of this board can sympathise 😂

I thought you'd moved on from Our Chris and were only bothered about Hecky? :grinning: UTB

Happy Chris Wilder indeed.

They've played a fucking blinder haven't they.

10 points in front of us and will have half a new team when it's replayed.

He's up there as one of the favourites for the Burnley job. So his love affair with Boro could turn toxic very quickly.

His league record's not much better than Warnock's now.

He's up there as one of the favourites for the Burnley job. So his love affair with Boro could turn toxic very quickly.

His league record's not much better than Warnock's now.
Why would he go to Burnley under those wankers he’ll get more support where he is imo