Happy Canada Day! | Vital Football

Happy Canada Day!

Would it be improper to say "Have a nice day?"

Am visiting Canada again (Toronto) next year, by the way. We were so impressed when we came before, we're bringing my sister in law over to see Niagra etc, though personally I would like to see Vancouver and that area. But when my wife retires in 2 years time, we are planning to see the Rockies by train. Any idea what the best route is for tourists/scenery etc?

And again. There are fire alerts everywhere and it's supposed to rain.

No fireworks on either account.

Looks like indoor parties this evening.

Happy Canada Day!!

Welshtel - 6/7/2014 19:30

Would it be improper to say "Have a nice day?"

Am visiting Canada again (Toronto) next year, by the way. We were so impressed when we came before, we're bringing my sister in law over to see Niagra etc, though personally I would like to see Vancouver and that area. But when my wife retires in 2 years time, we are planning to see the Rockies by train. Any idea what the best route is for tourists/scenery etc?

you might not enjoy Vancouver and British Colombia that much tho' Welshy... they have INDIANS there you know..

even if they call them the Indigenous People..... that means they were there 1st.... you know, before those nasty foreigners arrived and took their land, jobs, council houses etc :17:

150th Birthday this year and entry into our national parks is free. Lots of celebrations all year. Come and join the party!

Sir Dick Caan - 11/1/2017 13:21

The Devil really does exist..... and he's Canadian.

residence : the Athabaska Tar Sands.

LOL. I haven't heard it called that for years.

Dirty oil indeed. Get those battery costs and charging times down and the driving ranges up.

I used to love my Country, then immigration got out of control.

I note Canada have a pretty relaxed immigration policy. Good luck with that. It might be a bit cold to attract too many though.

Hope you had a good day 80..! (Sorry been away so a bit late)..

Now without looking; do you know who named you Canada or what the other names were being considered?

Do you know what treaty and when brought you Quebec as a province that promoted state-hood

And who wrote your constitution.....

And no cheating!!