Hands up who is missing the championship already ???? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hands up who is missing the championship already ????

we will be fine m8.
cut out the silly mistakes, players gain confidence in each other and themselves, we get used to the speed of quick breaks & passes we will hold our own
17 th is what we are aiming for and we are very capable of that.
teams flying now will hit the bumps, teams like Newcastle, Brighton look worse than us.
relax enjoy the season before we become top 6 again, that's pressure.

I don’t miss the Tuesday/Wednesday games whatsoever. West Brom. V Reading tonight, it would feel like a chore going to that.

Too many games in the Championship unless you're winning them of course.
Mind you Bournemouth at home or Leeds at home, no real sense of that Bournemouth game being premier league was there. Lots of what I view as piss pot clubs in the PL and visa Versa

Yeah I miss the championship proper supporters and some great traditional old grounds they might be tatty but boy for me they ooze character.The only thing for me living so far away but still getting to virtually every game it was beginning to take it's toll on me with so many games a season.

Too early to say.

I really enjoyed it. Loads of games. We won more than we lost. Local derbies . Old school matches (Forest, Sheff Weds, Leeds). What's not to like.

I like winning. I hate losing. So I just want to be in a league where we are winning .

I cannot and never will get my head around success being deemed as staying in a league or finishing mid table. If we are finishing mid table in the prem for the next however many years. Fcuk it. I'd rather be in elsewhere in another league winning loads and being competitive in every single game.

I enjoyed the championship, it is more like the old division one used to be.

I am not a big fan of the hype surrounding the PL (or the way the PL don't rate or have a care for fans) but it is the league a club this size HAS to be in.

We have to be in the greed league. However last season was fantastic in the championship. Culminating in the best day out in a long long time. Console yourself with that thought if it goes tits up this season ( it will not ).

I as thinking this. If I am being honest I have felt a little flat so far this season and I think it's to do with the highs of February onwards and the realisation that it isn't going to be anywhere near that this season .

I am just looking forward to the time when we are a force in the Premier League again.

I think the quality of football is better in the championship. I was very impressed with Bournemouth and if it’s a case of watching us play Rotherham etc or a decent premier team i would go for the premier league team, at least for now anyway.

If it got to the point where we were completely uncompetitive similar to our relegation season then perhaps I’d miss the championship, but more accurately I’d miss villa playing well rather than any specific league

I think if we’d stayed in the championship much longer we’d get completely sick of it, especially if we slipped down a bit further and only ended up being a mid table side like Forest, for example. It would be mediocre results against mediocre quality, I can’t see many fans wanting to be part of that

On his showings so far he hasn't made the step up. So it would be 'hands up who's missing Jack Grealish now is warming spurs bench? '
He provided an assist on saturday, and created 5 other chances. He also played well against Spurs with the exception of one mistake late on. He is a quality player. We lose 2 games and suddenly some people don't rate him any more.

If we were in the Championship we'd have played 5 games now 4 league one cup game.
Ok if you're an armchair fan but those going to games it becomes almost impossible if you work or live any distance from the ground. I expect there are a few very unhappy wives or divorced bloke about if they can get to every game which as a football fan is what it is all about surely

He provided an assist on saturday, and created 5 other chances. He also played well against Spurs with the exception of one mistake late on. He is a quality player. We lose 2 games and suddenly some people don't rate him any more.

People need to realise Jack even on an off day is still our best player, criticism of him is a fucking joke. Very short memories of what life was like with him missing through being kicked to death.
Without him we will go down