Grimsby | Page 5 | Vital Football

Grimsby

That article on the Grimsby OS only hints at the strength of Lincoln's squad, and probably deliberately so. The gulf in class man-for-man between the two squads is monumental - place them side-by-side and see for yourself. If the game were to be played on paper...

Oooo look at you all posh with a theatre room! I've only got a crappy old TV in my grotty sitting room :lol:

Have to have some creature comforts in life as you get older eh? All that going bush to knock off the kangaroo or goanna for dinner - tiring stuff mate ?. Guess I'll just pull another tinny while I watch the cod factory ?

Anyone get Viz magazine. There was a top tip in it about Russell Slade v Gareth Southgate v Gary Simpson a year or two ago, will post it up if I can find it. A good laugh for us and gy fans too as they didn't rate him.

For years our support was terrible so they have a go at us.
Now we have 8500+ going most home games and sell out our allocation for most away games they have a go at us.

:hmmm:
I think that deep down they are all very envious of our support. Of course they can't admit to this so have to maintain this nonsense about plastic fans...they should be so lucky.

grimsby have signed a centre forward today... wes thomas who was a regular for oxford in l1 last season

Somebody up there obviously thinks I need to be put in the mood for Saturday. I'm sitting here in my nice comfy theatre room watching Foxtel. Just flicked through the channels and found a programme called "Inside the Factory". Its all about the cod factory in Grimsby - NNNOOOOOOOOO ???

Thought you were going to say "Saving Poundstretcher" for a minute ;)