In this Article​

ABU DHABI NATION
Private Company
Have a confidential tip for our reporters? Get in Touch
Before it’s here, it’s on the Bloomberg Terminal

LEARN MORE
By Verity Ratcliffe
April 26, 2024 at 9:26 a.m. EDT

Japan’s biggest utility, Jera Co., is looking to invest in low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia projects in the Middle East, in addition to buying their output.

Rest is here:

Good morning to the rest of you erberts lol! only jesting!

Today, well this morning started badly for me, dizziness, feeble leg feelings, tingling in the arms, sweaty hands, mild head ache etc high blood pressure readings again!

As what Mrs PY said, think it might just have been a kind of panic! as I had a Blood Test at the shit surgery this morning at 11.20.
One of my oppo's was going to give me a lift as I am unable to drive just yet! I do think this was part of the panic, ie bending down to get into n out of his motor, thus suffering! and in the main thinking I might collapse/feint on him, putting him under severe pressure!

The appointment has now been cancelled, with Mrs PY talking to a Doctor who agreed regards getting into/out of a motor, and who is now going to register me temporarily house bound, thus DN's coming to me to do any required BT's.

Jeez! what a life I am having, not feeling sorry for myself though it is hard not to being such an active geezer, but more so wiv what Mrs PY is going through, esp as she suffers with RSD/CRPS, she is a bloody gem! so it is 831 from me to her.

Hope you all have a good rest of day.
Just take it easy Pompey , everything . Nothing but your wife and your health is worth worrying about .
It sounds like Mrs PY has you covered , so just stop her worrying about you , by doing exactly what you are told .
Just be a good boy now …….

831 ?

Morning all
Saturday rolls around again . Where do the weeks go ?
At least we have a game this weekend ,,which seems to be a bit of a novelty. Not that I’m going to see it .

This Post Office fraud thing is just so completely wrong , for so many reasons .

Did the PO think all these people all started to defraud the business at the same time ish ? Where was all the money coming from , and going ?,,how , , , where , were so many people hiding all that money .
What has happened to all the executives memories ?

Just take it easy Pompey , everything . Nothing but your wife and your health is worth worrying about .
It sounds like Mrs PY has you covered , so just stop her worrying about you , by doing exactly what you are told .
Just be a good boy now …….

831 ?
Cheers for that Walt!

I am a good boy lol!
I do do as am ordered, used to it lol! my worry is how she is reacting to our utter Shite surgery.

831?
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning.
Any clearer now?

Morning all
At least we have a game this weekend ,,which seems to be a bit of a novelty. Not that I’m going to see it .

This Post Office fraud thing is just so completely wrong , for so many reasons .

Did the PO think all these people all started to defraud the business at the same time ish ? Where was all the money coming from , and going ?,,how , , , where , were so many people hiding all that money .
It's the BIg Conglomerates v the little man/minion bullshit!

The whole thing is happening in every bloody thing...Global Warming for example.

Morning all

Why is it taking so long to get resolved?

I guess many are now seriously "internally" worried that the tables will be turned if they admit too much "under oath" as they then may be fined and/or imprisoned through recourse let alone awards and bonuses recalled (if someone has the balls to do it)

I bet there are many companies out their with their employed people leaders doing just the same today and yet never get found out.

Banks - Energy - Media - all should look at themselves and ask - r they actually assisting or helping their customer or frontline service centres solve the millions of problems in claiming recompense from failed billings or final demands etc. Just look at all the fines imposed on people for using the bridge/tunnel around London as 1 example, yet they do nothing to solve it - just send out demands.

Had a real Patrick Bateman moment the other night. Wearing my new watch at a function & came across an old acquaintance wearing a solid gold Tudor. It had the Hulk dial & bezel & it looked the dogs bollocks. It was like the business card scenario all over again lol.

This is what I bought in '91 and got nicked the first week I had it for doing 125 on the M25....was fun though...obviously it was a right hand drive. Great days..!

p.s. got away with only 6 week ban, but a £900 fine, which was a tidy sum back then!
You were lucky to get away with a 6 week ban!

Morning all

Hi Walt,
I know the Government in all departments are quite dismissive and unfair in their dealings with staff.
For example at the moment the part of the government I wa employed with, we are currently in a class action against the government.
Issues over
A unpaid lying week
Unpaid annual leave
Widows, and dependants payments
Severence payments 20% less than other areas of the department.
To name but a few.
This and previous government's are indeed rotten, so far it's codt me £500 on this action along with many of my colleagues who have employed forensic lawyers to investigate payments and entitlements,
sadly with WASPI and indeed the Post Office scandals I fear we're at the bottom of a very large pile...

Does anyone get fed up with the increasing costs of green waste disposal? I'm in Berkshire and when they introduced the fee, it was £60. This year it is £84. So +40% increase in 6 years. This last week I hadn't got around to renewing mine but put my bins out. I happened to be my drive when they arrived and the nice guy took it under duress. LOL, I did have to make him feel quite good about breaking the company rules. Sticker arrives in a day or so, now I've paid.

The irony is that my parents have always got 2 bins for the price of 1 in Berkshire. However, they've now had 2 collections missed in the last 3 weeks. Apparently the council are refusing to give the contract to Biffa who previously had it. So there are brown bins all over the place and an angry mob in Kent. The council has it covered though as in the small print there is no right for refund or discount when there is no collection.

All these things just become another hidden tax.

Does anyone get fed up with the increasing costs of green waste disposal? I'm in Berkshire and when they introduced the fee, it was £60. This year it is £84. So +40% increase in 6 years. This last week I hadn't got around to renewing mine but put my bins out. I happened to be my drive when they arrived and the nice guy took it under duress. LOL, I did have to make him feel quite good about breaking the company rules. Sticker arrives in a day or so, now I've paid.

The irony is that my parents have always got 2 bins for the price of 1 in Berkshire. However, they've now had 2 collections missed in the last 3 weeks. Apparently the council are refusing to give the contract to Biffa who previously had it. So there are brown bins all over the place and an angry mob in Kent. The council has it covered though as in the small print there is no right for refund or discount when there is no collection.

All these things just become another hidden tax.
I’m lucky that I have an allotment to take my Green waste to .
The brown bins in our area are a target for thieves as there is no identifier on them .
Basically , if you are in possession on one, the collectors will empty it .

Chap opposite has his chained to his fence and only unlocks it on the morning of collection, although that is bit of a lottery these days , we never know lately if they will turn up or not to do any collection .

There have been a lot of reports of bins being stolen to order . I think our council are charging something in the order of £90.

Fareham Council , where I used to live , sold plastic bags for a pound each , and these were just put out as normal . They wouldn’t take the unused ones back when I moved so my neighbour had them . When we first moved to where we are now , the council gave us plastic bags for free . That was ten years ago .

I’m lucky that I have an allotment to take my Green waste to .
The brown bins in our area are a target for thieves as there is no identifier on them .
Basically , if you are in possession on one, the collectors will empty it .

Chap opposite has his chained to his fence and only unlocks it on the morning of collection, although that is bit of a lottery these days , we never know lately if they will turn up or not to do any collection .

There have been a lot of reports of bins being stolen to order . I think our council are charging something in the order of £90.

Fareham Council , where I used to live , sold plastic bags for a pound each , and these were just put out as normal . They wouldn’t take the unused ones back when I moved so my neighbour had them . When we first moved to where we are now , the council gave us plastic bags for free . That was ten years ago .

I've been in the same house for 19 years. We used to get green sacks and they were emptied for free. Then the costs came. Some people have never paid it and do their runs to the tip. Over a year they probably spend a load on fuel and enjoy the queues. I should probably get a composter and create a space I guess.

As for the recycling, we went through a period where we had to clear up after the bin men. We would fill our black boxes up and they would empty them and never pick up the bits they dropped in the process. One morning I was out at my car and watched one of them drop a couple bits of cardboard on my garden as he filled his bin. I told him to come back and get his phone out. He asked why. I simply said because him and I are going to take exactly the same photo of the litter he just dropped and I'm registering a complaint against him. The mad thing was he actually did get his phone out and took that photo.