Good Morning Thread | Page 930 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Good morning or afternoon or whatever, to all my fellow Yid oppo's.

Am well appy today, earlier I had a Call from a lovely Lady of the Pace Maker department or Guardians as she put it.

Today is my 6th week since I had the PM fitted, so the call was about how it was going over the 6 weeks, the Lady, Christine if memory serves me correct, did nout but praise the way my heart was going and acting, according to her I had hardly used the PM, there was quite a bit more info given, the meds I am on etc,, but I will not bore you any further wiv it.

Christine also said now get on wiv things as normal cos the rest n recuperation time is over (y) hear from us next year.

So after approx 25mins of chatting....I felt so much better, more confident etc, so its a big thanks to Christine and thumbs up. :wahey: (y)(y)(y)

Good morning or afternoon or whatever, to all my fellow Yid oppo's.

Am well appy today, earlier I had a Call from a lovely Lady of the Pace Maker department or Guardians as she put it.

Today is my 6th week since I had the PM fitted, so the call was about how it was going over the 6 weeks, the Lady, Christine if memory serves me correct, did nout but praise the way my heart was going and acting, according to her I had hardly used the PM, there was quite a bit more info given, the meds I am on etc,, but I will not bore you any further wiv it.

Christine also said now get on wiv things as normal cos the rest n recuperation time is over (y) hear from us next year.

So after approx 25mins of chatting....I felt so much better, more confident etc, so its a big thanks to Christine and thumbs up. :wahey: (y)(y)(y)
Good to hear, mate.

G’day all. The forecast was for rain today and I got quite excited. It hasn’t happened yet and I just looked outside and saw a sky full of stars. Now I might be wrong but I’ve always thought that rain came from clouds, not stars. I’m not so excited at the moment. I suppose it must be raining somewhere else. Lucky buggers.
Thats a shame Geof, down Souff round these ere parts it is bright blue skies at the mo!

G’day all. The forecast was for rain today and I got quite excited. It hasn’t happened yet and I just looked outside and saw a sky full of stars. Now I might be wrong but I’ve always thought that rain came from clouds, not stars. I’m not so excited at the moment. I suppose it must be raining somewhere else. Lucky buggers.
It's raining here mate, never seems to stop! Don't know what happened to global warming, we are in May tomorrow and it's still bleeding cold here.

It would appear the club have succumbed to the betting industry and have agreed a deal with Bet MGM to sponsor our training gear, I was of the understanding that football was trying to reduce the promotion of betting? Poor move in my estimation when you look at the societal issues caused by betting.
Wiv you there TQ regards gambling/betting.

A number of years ago I had an oppo, Ex-Para VET, who got himself in trouble regards gambling, bloody addicted!, he nearly lost everything, his Wife, Gaff even his family, but wiv the help of his missus we, VETS, all got together and wiv typical Military suggestions, mmm! lol!, we got him to a Gambling Anonymous place.

The first thing we had to do was get him to say "I am a Gambling Addict" that was the start.

Thankfully he is ok now! but still a long to go though! he is doing very well! (y)

It is still bloody hard work for him, we! his missus and us lot, cannot play the Money Machines in front of him, temptation you see!🤞

Afternoon folks, I see Geof has some rain! long may it last!
TQ got rain also, makes a change eh! jesting mate.

Here, down Souff its sunny, cloudy reasonably warm, it is bloody May after all lol!

Now comes the but, according to the wevver 4cast geezers n lassies, we are going to be hit wiv thunder n lightening storms later this evening.

Can't wait lol! Bull hound will not be appy! Lol!

Here, down Souff its sunny, cloudy reasonably warm, it is bloody May after all lol!

Now comes the but, according to the wevver 4cast geezers n lassies, we are going to be hit wiv thunder n lightening storms later this evening.

I'm working down in London today and it has suddenly got very dark. I think the downpour is imminent.

Yes, they've issued a weather warning down here for tonight into tomorrow, looks like you might get it worse than us PY.

Yes, they've issued a weather warning down here for tonight into tomorrow, looks like you might get it worse than us PY.
Trust you! lol! you had to go n say it, mind at the mo, it is very still! no leaves a moving, wiv this light rain stuff, quite eeerie really! lol!

This might cheer you all up lol!

A DN came to me this morning to do my Blood Test's, could she find a bloody Vein, could she fcuk, I felt like how a pin cushion must feel, Lol!

Anyway found a Vein in my hand, she got the required Blood, but she said to me your Blood is thick which I do not understand as you are on Blood Thinners.

Monica was her name and comes from St Hellena, ok long way to come lol! but I have so say what a Very Good DN she was. (y)

Afternoon all,
Ever get one of those days where it all goes right.
They don't happen very often.
Got up this am, great weather, so literally emptied the content of the garage onto the drive, reassessed set the dump stuff beside the car, quick coat of paint on the garage floor,
Over to the Somme house, (it's not a bloody shed) where I bought a lot of 'Filler plants' from a farm shop over the hills near SP. Got em into the ground the rest into pots out side for a time to hardy up.
Made my dump appointment, what are you bringing, what's your name, age, height, favourite colour etc.. Got to the dump all done OK. Back home down to the beach for a two miler 21:15 quite chuffed as I wasn't trying, but the old sinus is pretty good these days.
Finally back home, I was working on a wee choon for my great niece who's under 9 or10 Irish dance champion, any ways it was a set piece tune sent the basics to my chum Roy over the weekend and he was able to get my idea into a workable song.
We'll chuffed, floor dry garage looks great very tidy.
Good day all round.
Stay safe folks