Good Morning Thread | Page 896 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Better get used to the idea PY, people are so pissed off with the tories it's pretty much 99% chance we will have Starmers lot making the mess in the next parliament.
I am 100% wiv you there TQ, but Jesus wept, we as a country will never learn!

This country is finished, Red Twats or the Tories some choice, unless somebody comes along and stands up for us the British peops, the end is nigh!

And to add to all our demise, a 6th century religion is on the march, simple as that.

I am 100% wiv you there TQ, but Jesus wept, we as a country will never learn!

This country is finished, Red Twats or the Tories some choice, unless somebody comes along and stands up for us the British peops, the end is nigh!

And to add to all our demise, a 6th century religion is on the march, simple as that.

That assisted dying bill in Scotland can't come quick enough :LOL:

What alternative would be so unpalatable?

Labour will once again virtually bankrupt the state, outside investment in the UK will disappear faster than a whores knickers in a brothel.

Sadly people will forget what they're really like and just like in London, the rest of the UK will be become a left loving Islamic 3rd World state. Already in Scotland and London, and among left wing councils in the UK they're planning for hundreds of thousands of migrants from predominantly Islamic states.

The indigenous people here now are despised by them, and once they vote them in, it will be too late to ever reverse it, we've reached the tipping point.

If you are able, pack your bags and get out, this country will never ever be the same again once labour are in.
One hell of a post there Ex, so bloody TRUE, this country and its indiginous population is finished.

I know its sad but am glad I am in the departure lounge of life, and genuinely feel sorry and worried about who I am leaving behind.

I was flabberghasted when I heard the Immigration Services report on the guy who made the corrosive substance attack in London. It sounds like his asylum application was refused multiple times before he was convicted of a sexual offence, he still wasn't removed from the country. He then supposedly converted to the Christian faith and made another asylum application (the 5th I think) and on production of a certificate from some baptist church, with a photo of him being baptised, the judge at the tribunal granted his application in spite of the sex offence. Pictures of his funeral after he drowned himself showed he was buried with a muslim ceremony.

Yet another example of the stupid pricks in charge of our country.
To right there TQ, but the stupid pricks in charge of our country are are not, simple as that.

This country is ruled by everyone but the voted in Guv itself.....Home Office, Lords, many White Collar workers, all back the Red, Commie, Brigade.

We are in the deep shit and its only going to get deeper, mark my words.

To right there TQ, but the stupid pricks in charge of our country are are not, simple as that.

This country is ruled by everyone but the voted in Guv itself.....Home Office, Lords, many White Collar workers, all back the Red, Commie, Brigade.

We are in the deep shit and its only going to get deeper, mark my words.
It's actually quite depressing PY, we used to hear of cock ups a few times each year but now it's pretty much daily!

Stopping the boats is going well isn't it, Sunak isn't doing himself any favours by constantly claiming that the numbers are down by a third, that's absolute bollocks and everyone knows it. Figures released today show that record numbers have crossed the channel in the first three months of this year. I really don't know why we are giving the French so much money when they are so ineffective.
So true there TQ.

A question how do we stop the Taxi service we are providing in the channel?

The Answer is, the bloody French, they have to use their Navy, Army to stop em at the beach or turn em around at sea in the channel, but that will not happen.

The biggest trouble we have as a nation is that there are Maritime Laws, which basically we are following, so a Taxi service is provided.

Me I would have my ways but I would be in deep shit according to the Left.

But we've created this very issue ourselves. The kids nowadays don't want to go out to work hence the need for overseas workers. I've seen them come & go myself. It's become painfully obvious that an engineering background is beyond many of them.

We simply can't have it both ways. Either we get them off their arses & get them back into the workplace or we face the real prospect of an even larger influx of foreign workers from overseas.

The Tories have had 14 years to sort things out & have made a right pigs ear of it.

The immigration problem isn't going away anytime soon. In all likelihood it's only going to get worse.

A Sky engineer who called out to install Sky Q a week or two ago, told me of the problems they've faced with their recruitment policy. He explained that they had all but given up because nobody wanted to do the work. One of the trainee engineers was asked to fit a dish & line but flatly refused to do so. When asked what was wrong they boldly said "No, it's wet".

As a country we've allowed the rot to set in. Kids are no longer interested in getting their hands dirty, they're too soft for that. They're all going for the easy options nowadays in both schooling & their careers.

I was chatting to a close friend a good while back. He has a PhD & works as a researcher at Queen's University. He explained we now have the highest recorded suicide rates of any generation. I'm not surprised. They've been coddled by far too many & for far too long & now we're all reaping the rewards /s.
Spot on there Steve, the now generation have all been 100% brainwashed, not all of course, but a larger % than prior.

Spot on there Steve, the now generation have all been 100% brainwashed, not all of course, but a larger % than prior.
A lot of them are disillusioned. They've completed their schooling, received good grades & want their day in the sun. They don't want to work long hours. They don't want to work shifts. They don't want to get their hands dirty. They only care for the easy option. Their expectations aren't realistic but they've been sold this BS by the system. Is it any wonder then so many are unwilling to tow the line.

There are post today regards the scroungers etc.

It has been noted about the increase in single female parents....this was started in the late 90's by a certain Traitor called Tony Blair when he announced "we will look after single parent mothers"

I said to Mrs PY at the time "now watch them explode" ie single parents, and of course it has, there is one thing about some of the peops in this country is how to take advantage!

Now don't get me started on "Food Banks" Grrrr!

Every problem we have discussed on here can be put right wiv the right sort of people in charge, but wiv the lefties, Commies, in our midst have put a stop to all that happening.
George Orwell rules!

Freedom of speech....don't make me laff.

Do as we say, speech, food, how we live, keep the minions down etc

Minorities are all listened to and heeded, cept of course our Jewish Brethren, never the majority, Democracy again don't make me laff.

This once Great country that I was proud, now ashamed, to serve, has gone to the Dogs, sorry my canine friends it's just a saying, but all should get my drift.

I had a female student declare we were breaching her human rights because we asked her to put her phone away whilst working. She didn't last the week. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
100% understand that Steve, whilst running/operating my Concrete Subcontract Business, the banning of mobiles on our sites was No1, mainly cos of H&S, and if caught wiv one sacking would be instant.

The only person allowed a mobile on site were the General Foremen, we never had any grief wiv it.

We need to create the right framework in order to create better jobs in order to help these kids with future career choices.

Instead of turning our backs on our industries we ought to be backing them, much like the French do. Successive governments have failed us in this regard.

Backing industry how?