Good Morning Thread | Page 887 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

I think PY just likes playing hide-and-seek. When he comes back let's all disappear for a while. Just a thought. lol
That’s funny ….

Reminds me of another spurs site I used to follow years ago , Spurs Mad .

There were a lot of good posters in there , SpurDon being one of them .

Devon Spur was on there , and he defected to this site , which is how I found out about the community on here .

The posters started to dwindle but there was one called Davee 59
He was a die hard poster , and it got to a stage where for ages he was the only one posting , and he actually started to answer his own posts .

I’m not sure if it’s still going , there was good repartee with other teams , a specially the chavs and spam, all good natured , it was a site not restricted to one set of fans .

Mind you , I suppose this site is as well
, I’m sure we could post on other teams forums , match days could be fun …. Or not .

Anyway , I like the idea of all of us hiding , that will give him something to think about .

Hello ……… is anybody there ………..👀..,,,,💐

That’s funny ….

Devon Spur was on there , and he defected to this site , which is how I found out about the community on here .

He was a die hard poster , and it got to a stage where for ages he was the only one posting , and he actually started to answer his own posts .

I’m not sure if it’s still going , there was good repartee with other teams , a specially the chavs and spam, all good natured , it was a site not restricted to one set of fans .

, I’m sure we could post on other teams forums , match days could be fun …. Or not .

Anyway , I like the idea of all of us hiding , that will give him something to think about .

Well we wouldn't actually need to hide as he doesn't know what we look like. We could all go and have a full English in his favourite cafe in Eville and hide in broad daylight. He'd have to go and sit on the bench opposite :LOL:

That’s funny ….

We used to get other clubs fans posting in the front page here, one regular was Galway Gooner, he was ok and mostly respectful but we did get some Chav and Wham supporters who could get a bit controversial with their comments.